EZ2 Nurse Cushion - anyone used it or selling one?

_Vicky_

Mum to twins
Reaction score
As above really - just wanted some feedback if anyone has used it before.

https://www.twinsuk.co.uk/products/100699/EZ-2-Nurse-Twins-Foam-Breastfeeding-Cushion/

I am planning to get one and wanted to know how you found them - or if anyone is selling one please let me know xxxxxxxxx

I asked my friend if she every bought one, and she said no, that she liked to position pillows around her, the way she wanted them instead...

I've tried positioning pillows and it doesn't really work especially if you want to tandem feed and do it by yourself. I use this exact pillow and i think its a must have and well worth the money. I found mine at a yard sale. Also, there is a multiples group here that has a yard sale twice and year and there's always some there for well over half off. See if there's something similar there.

I've tried positioning pillows and it doesn't really work especially if you want to tandem feed and do it by yourself. I use this exact pillow and i think its a must have and well worth the money. I found mine at a yard sale. Also, there is a multiples group here that has a yard sale twice and year and there's always some there for well over half off. See if there's something similar there.

See?? Things can be so different for different people..I am so glad it worked for you! I really thought about getting one as well, so you all ahead of us on the multiples train need to keep us up on this stuff!:flower:

well I bit the bullet and just won one on ebay for £42 (retail at £70) so yay. xxxxxxx

well I bit the bullet and just won one on ebay for £42 (retail at £70) so yay. xxxxxxx

I think you will be pleased. I couldn't imagine trying to place pillows and tandem feed. I tried. Didn't work out so well. But, my husband is at work during the day so I have to get both girls latched on at the same time by myself. Feeding separate would just cause me to be breastfeeding around the clock and also would put them on a separate schedule. Yuck!

The pillow is a must!

i so want one of these, keep forgetting to get one. im bfing as i type this and im just using my v pillow, has always worked well for us and they r over 5 months now

i so want one of these, keep forgetting to get one. im bfing as i type this and im just using my v pillow, has always worked well for us and they r over 5 months now

oohhh I have two V pillows too (well one is v and the other is kind of doughnut shaped lol. So I think I have every option available now - and if all else fails I have three labradors I can use as bolsters (jk) hehe

oohhh I have two V pillows too (well one is v and the other is kind of doughnut shaped lol. So I think I have every option available now - and if all else fails I have three labradors I can use as bolsters (jk) hehe

lol that could be interesting :rofl:

lol that could be interesting :rofl:

hehehe can you imagine - dog then baby then dog then baby - perfect!!! heheheh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"