FA- Charting pros...are my pre-ov temps too high?

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
hey guys, :wave:
I've been looking around other charts and wondered if mine were too high? I know they are in C but in F it converts to min 97.8-max 98.3...on this current chart anyway...it was the same last cycle but put it down to the meds etc after an operation I had :shrug: its just everyone Ive looked at, my pre-ov temps seem to be the same if not higher then most peoples post-ov temps? :shrug: dont know if it means anything :shrug: xxx

If you click on chart in my sig, you should be able to view my last cycle too...
Thanks in advance xx

Ps. I temp vaginally xx

It doesn't mean anything :) As long as you have a pattern that's consistent for you and shows a temp shift when you ov, and you're not actually running a fever, it's fine. If you temp vaginally your temps will be higher than a lot of other people's. I temp orally and my pre-ov temps are usually 36.10-36.4, and post-ov 36.5-36.9.

(I'm not TTC yet - waiting for AF to come! But I'm now on my 30th cycle of charting.)

Good luck, I hope your BFP comes soon :flower:

thanks hunny! :thumbup:
It just always looks so high :shrug: but i guess with getting pregnant then I know its not too of a prob...
Good luck TTC sounds like you know your cycle inside out by now! :dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->