Face cream for dry skin?

I had the same problem when I was pregnant especially on my forehead, I went to the docs after trying everything and spending £££'s and got diprobase (?) a non aqueous cream and it worked straight away! You would probs be able to get it prescribed in your pharmacy without going to the dr

I suffer with bad dry skin on my face aswell.

What I tend to do is after I've had a wash I rub the dry after quite hard to try and get rid of it and then apply E45. I get it mostly on my forehead so I leave a thin layer on to soak into the skin and rub everywhere else in :)

Nivea! It's way better than expensive creams :thumbup:

I have really dry skin too and i wash my face with St Ives gentle apricot scrub and nivea moisturiser. Both cheap and do a great job :)

Nivea! It's way better than expensive creams :thumbup:

I have really dry skin too and i wash my face with St Ives gentle apricot scrub and nivea moisturiser. Both cheap and do a great job :)

my DH swear by that apricot scrub too, i find it leaves a layer of oily residue on my skin though!

I have super dry skin and I use Nivea Q10. It's the only thing that works for me and still allows me to wear makeup without showing up dry spots. Plus it's anti-aging!

Oh and please don't go mental exfoliating. It's actually really bad for dry skin. 2-3 times a week is enough and use one that is mild and moisturizing.

The Bodyshop do a fab vitamin c sink in face mask which is amazing :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->