Face Tingling and Anxiety

ashleynd

Reaction score
So I've had this face tingling before and it's never been blood pressure related... My BP has been great my entire pregnancy but I've got this tingling again. It doesn't happen often but I'm inclined to believe it's more anxiety related. Has anyone else dealt with this? How did you manage and make the tingling go away?

I suffer from anxiety and I have had the tingling face thing a lot of times in the past. I don't really know a way to get it to go away other than through distraction. Try something that's going to absorb your attention - maybe a chat with a friend, or even just playing on a computer game or doing a suduko puzzle or something. I also used to get really bad tingling in my arms for the same reason. The more you think about it the worse it tends to get. Hope it goes away for you soon x

Yeah I think it's anxiety-related usually. I've had that a couple of times in my life and it's happened during stressful situations each time, or just on a day when my anxiety level is through the roof for one reason or another. Once it was my face and one hand during a panic attack. Just trying to move on to something else usually helps, anything to bring your anxiety level down. Talking to my husband about something completely unrelated to stressful things helps me best. If it doesn't go away then, best to get checked out.

Napping seems to do the trick because then my mind and body both get to reset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->