Facebook rant!

hayz_baby

Mummy to 3 boys!
Reaction score
Now I know this is silly,maye it is a little my fault but I'm really frustrated by all this!

So I was reading that thread on the toddler forum about baby proofed homes and found out about the plug sockets.. I never knew about this at all and did a little bit of research. Found an article from the telegraph explaining about how plug sockets weren't necessary. I also explained it to my oh who was like oh that makes sense and how our plugs sockets are extremely safe here in the uk. Anyway because I didn't know this I posted the link on fb (there's my mistake I know!) I basically said that I didnt know this and thought I would share for my parent friends. I'm not one that usually posts up stuff like this or shares it and I thought the article was a good article.

Well I get this one person saying how we should just tell our children don't go near them anyway.. My oh then comments how u can say that all u want but it doesn't always work out that way. I kept asking my oh to leave it as I knew it was going tht way an the person who was commenting is the sort of person who sticks her nose into other peoples business a lot and can b quite rude.. I would delete her but it's a friends mum so I never had done to save face. Then her son decides to stick in calling us fucking morons.. My oh goes it was posted up so that it could give good for thought and that there was no need for that sort of language, the reply was we were scare mongering.

I never replied to any of it.. I told my oh to just "f ing leave it now I'm annoyed by this as it is" I didn't want a stupid argument I'm insulted and annoyed by them and I had to delete the comment.
Her mum is going to now go all slaggy off to a load of people we know an tbh I don't want thy kind of crap. I'm a private person and very selective what I post on fb and i hate the idea of people being like that on fb. Altho I know some people tend to ignore her anyway as they know what she's like.

Grrrr I just wanted a vent.. I'm annoyed I wish oh would have listened as I wish for once that silly woman would just not stick her nose in. I wish her rude son would just F off!!

Thanks and I can tell u lesson well learned.. Don't post crap like that I fb!

Here's the article incase I was a little wrong with it!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...s-are-absurd-and-dangerous-say-engineers.html

You posted the link to make others aware of the facts. If people couldnt handle that and turn it into immature name calling, thats their problem, not yours.

Time to stick her and her associated lot into a restricted list I think! :hugs:

I agree, put them all on limited profile. I have a lot of people on my Facebook page but are so limited they can't actually see a thing of it. No pictures, status updates, info etc.

My lord Facebook causes a lot of drama doesn't it?!

Some people out there just look for a chance to cause drama!

Yep-time for limited profile for sure!

Yes thank you good idea, restricting them is probably best. Thanks for letting me have my rant tho! X

I certainly delete her after that! Some people love drama, you don't need them on your Facebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->