• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Facebook = The Root Of All Evil!!!!!

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
Lol. As they title says really.. :shrug:

If FOB puts another stupid sarky comment on his FB and another person reports back asking whats going on I swear I am gonna wear him as a coat!!!!!!!!!!!! Not before whacking him round the head with a large heavy object!

He's so far put status's that people think are aimed at me, obviously not because I havent spoken to the prick about anything other than my children!

When will he understand he brings these things on himself... FOB = Big Child.. :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Rant over :haha:

:flower:

I hate it when people put obvious digs at other people. I get things put in the heat of the moment, I've been guilty of that but deleted it after I've posted it sort of thing. But to keep it up to gain attention is pathetic.
But please... rant away!!! Always good for the soul!! :hugs:

I dont think they are intended for me because we havent spoke apart from me asking how the twins are as its his weekend to have them... He just cant live without a little piece of drama... I am assuming its just so people will report back and then he can have something to argue with me when he drops the twins back..

Ahhh.... :shrug: he aint getting one.. Past all that shit with him now! You'd think his new life would give him enough to leave me be.. Twat.

They might not be directly intended for you but for him to create more drama is just so ... childish?

And I did read that as his new wife... I thought "woah! wtf!!!"

But twat indeed.

Wife!! Wife!! He couldnt be a husband, he cant even be a boyfriend :rofl:

But yes, I agree very childish but suppose what would life be without a good bit of drama.

Actually I dont know whats happened to me, normally I would be on the phone shouting, suppose I have just 'given up' on him ever being decent

I am starting to hate facebook with a passion. There are posts on there sometimes from people slagging off friends/ family etc and I just think it's crazy and it makes people look like an idiot. I hate the fact that my old friend has just had a baby and has posted pics of her and her fella cooing over the newborn, with pics of him holding the baby. I hate the fact that I told people I knew (some were old friends and family etc) on facebook that I was pregnant and now I feel bloody obliged to eventually post pics of my baby when it's born but minus it's father's surname and minus a picture of the daddy holding the baby. I just hate the idea of people thinking 'ooh where's the father?' or 'did she go to a sperm bank?' I am considering coming off there in a few weeks as It's just a pain in the bloomin ass.

I try and keep my FB just about boring stuff. Actually my FB is pretty boring, I talk about my new double glazing, how cold it is outside, my neighbour coming over to see me sleeping as I have no blinds up yet :haha:
Its pretty boring, although the odd status about FOB a few weeks back made it big.. :) 40 likers and 29 comments :)
FOB slates me all the time because he says my FB is pointless, I told him I'd rather it be pointless than the whole of my friends list knowing whats happening in my personal life :shrug: unlike his who consists of stupid status's either aimed at me or trying to get people to think they are aimed at me....

I have really gone off FB, I told someone the other day its the root of all evil! I even deactivated my account a while back.

Its been a bitch for me today. FOB changed his relationship status from single to in a relationship with..... I've had a little cry today.. Not because I love him and want him back but because its a step closer to him coming and asking if my babies can meet her :( every mums worst nightmare....
Its one of the things in life that scares the shit outta me. :(

Having a proper rubbish day.. Although my mates are trying real hard to lift my spirits I end up picturing in my head what she would be like with my babies..

Its been a bitch for me today. FOB changed his relationship status from single to in a relationship with..... I've had a little cry today.. Not because I love him and want him back but because its a step closer to him coming and asking if my babies can meet her :( every mums worst nightmare....

Having a proper rubbish day.. Although my mates are trying real hard to lift my spirits I end up picturing in my head what she would be like with my babies..

She can be anything she wants to be but she'll never be you and you are the most important thing in the world to your babies and they will never forget that :hugs:

She can be anything she wants to be but she'll never be you and you are the most important thing in the world to your babies and they will never forget that :hugs:

Thanks. :flower: my worst fear is that they will turn to her instead of me for things..
He agreed with me a while back that even if they were serious it wouldnt be until after Christmas but I just got a feeling that he will ask me. I know him inside out and upside down. I know its coming, he wanted to say something tonight but I ushered him out of my flat before he could say anything because I might of just burst into tears in front of him and the last thing I wanted was for him to know that thought scares the life out of me...

Oh hun I totally sympathise and agree with you,:hugs: it's a very difficult thing and I don't know how some Mums cope when that happens.:nope:

A good friend of mine was a complete mess a few years ago because she has two kids and her husband left her and went off and married her best friend, so she was beside herself to not only hand over her kids to him and his new woman but to a woman she absolutley detested and who she saw as partly to blame for breaking up her family. She used to tell me that the thought of her friend taking her husband was bad enough but to imagine her with her children playing happy families with him was more than she could bear. She ended up meeting someone else in the end and it got better for her. Things will get better for you, we all say this to each other but it is true. Don't forget you are their Mummy and nothing on earth will ever change that. Kids understand more than we give them credit for and I'm sure they appreciate and love you over anyone else and always will.

Thanks... :) I am feeling a bit better this morning.. I needed a sleep! I'm still worried he is gonna ask but until he does what's the need to worry about it... I will lay my rules down anyway so we will just see.

I couldn't care less about him and her. I've had weeks to get used to that. It's when my children go there.. When his mum comes round I will be making sure she knows too!

Oh hun I totally sympathise and agree with you,:hugs: it's a very difficult thing and I don't know how some Mums cope when that happens.:nope:

A good friend of mine was a complete mess a few years ago because she has two kids and her husband left her and went off and married her best friend, so she was beside herself to not only hand over her kids to him and his new woman but to a woman she absolutley detested and who she saw as partly to blame for breaking up her family. She used to tell me that the thought of her friend taking her husband was bad enough but to imagine her with her children playing happy families with him was more than she could bear. She ended up meeting someone else in the end and it got better for her. Things will get better for you, we all say this to each other but it is true. Don't forget you are their Mummy and nothing on earth will ever change that. Kids understand more than we give them credit for and I'm sure they appreciate and love you over anyone else and always will.

This is exactly it! My FOB was sleeping with this woman (more a friend of friend) while I was PG and neither of them cared about me or baby then.. and now I am out of the picture and they take my baby and play happy families without me... seriously could drive me crazy if I let it.. but I don't let it.. Reason being... I am DD's Mummy... biologically, emotionally, practially and everything else in between... that is something that can never be taken away from me.. All this woman is, is FOB's woman of the hour... once he finds another one then this woman will never be in DD's life again.

As her mother and primary caregiver, I will always be the most important person in her life (until she has kids of her own). That's what keeps me calm and grounded about it all. And I find ignorance is bliss so I don't ask how much contact the OW has with DD or what they do together. I dread when DD starts talking and comes home raving about something that OW did or said but I'll deal with that when/if it happens.

xx

When me and my fiance got together we had facebook and it seemed everything drama wise came from it.. especially with our huge 20 year age gap everyone was in our business.. so we deleted ours together and never had a problem since:)

Plus alot of trust issues spark from facebook.. i've had so so many friends spy on their men/women on their facebook and rant about it.. i find it so much easier not to have one.. i believe if we still had facebook we would be in the same position our friends are in. It seems all infidetly starts on facebook one way or another.

FOB and I aren't friends on Facebook but sometimes when he updates a status and he makes out like its for me people tell me. I'm learning to ignore him. So far he puts a status up and after an hour or so deletes it so everyone can see the last change was his relationship change. He knows exactly what game he is playing. I'm past caring now.

I also know that it's going to happen behind my back because I don't trust him at all. Never have and never ever will. I suppose your right she won't ever be their mum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"