facebook

19yroldmomma

Reaction score
so today i commented on a post on the jenelle evans fan page and some random chick who looks like she is 30 yrs old decides to say to me "wow now theres a saying when a girl and her hubby/bf share a facebook...you dont trust him..let your man have his OWN life!!!" " i was like wtf? my hubby did it and back off bitch." that wasnt even called for.

That is kind of ridiculous. What business is it of hers whether you trust him anyway?! I'd just say back 'wow now there's a saying when old women troll on young girls on social network sites..pathetic' x

:ignore:

The internet is crawling with idiots (apart from BnB of course, we are all lovely :p)

Honestly it's not worth getting upset about, there are so many weirdos and what does their opinion matter to you anyway xx

That is kind of ridiculous. What business is it of hers whether you trust him anyway?! I'd just say back 'wow now there's a saying when old women troll on young girls on social network sites..pathetic' x

Old women?? so 30 is old now is it?? :rofl:

I agree she had no business interfering but who cares what a stranger thinks? just ignore it & move on hun x

I agree she had no business interfering but who cares what a stranger thinks? just ignore it & move on hun x

Yea actually I missed that bit :lol: I must be old :rofl:

You know what I mean not 'old' but old enough not to be acting like a 13 year old :dohh: :rofl: x

Some people have nothing better do with themselves than to comment like that on others. Whats it to her anyway? I would of replied "erm... who are you? Where did you come from? If I wanted your opinion I would of asked. Keep your comments to yourself and mind your own business, do you have nothing better to do?" People like that annoy me! :growlmad:

I missed that too! Guess that means I'm old too then..............damn:rofl:

I have MANY friends who share a account with there Dh, My Dh and I used too but he has his own account now as he plays alot of the games.

now I feel old. I'm 35 . who knew? well at least my son's surgeon told me I am too young (long story) ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->