Failed my driving test :(

xxxKatiexxx

Reaction score
Pointless post- just wanted somewhere to say boooohoooo to me :sad2:

It was horrible- I just panicked and then messed up. I blame being all hormonal etc :wacko: lol

Oh well there's always next time... at least I have labour to look forward to now :haha:

Hope everyones keeping well x

:-( sorry to hear that. I didn't pass till my 3rd, I know that panicky feeling. You'll get there x

I know you probably feel crappy, I know I did after a failed (I even told my mum to sell my car, brat or what lol!) but you will get there :)

At least you have bubs to take your mind off things and if ever there was a good excuse for failing, being heavily pregnant and hormonal is up there with the best of them!

After all they say all the best drivers don't pass first time ;-) lol! Don;t give up though!

xx

Arhh always nxt time.. the only downer of it is, that its so bloody expensive these days i cried when i failed the 1st time i got there in the end so will u x

I failed mine two weeks before I had my eldest son - It was the worst test I ever did (I passed on my 4th attempt over 15 years.. normally I fail on something simple but drive the rest o.k) the one I did when I was pregnant I messed up so much couldn't even do a three point turn (my fav manouver) - I felt so much pressure to do it 'before baby' and this would be the 'last chance' of course it wasn't.

I then didn't have another driving lesson till my son was 7 - then passed in 20 lessons (including 5 the week of my test). I passed that one and have been driving nearly 5 years. DON'T GIVE UP - I think of all those wasted years, and kick myself for it. Driving when pregnant it hard, taking your test when pregnant is doubly hard.

p.s - my hubby thinks I passed on my 3rd attempt as he can't count!!! he who passed first timed and then wrote his mums car off when he was 19.

Aww, don't get yourself down about it, i've failed my theory test 3 times now! On top of that I was out on driving lessons at the start of my pregnancy and I ended up in tears over forgetting something silly and I cracked up with the instructer for no reason! Silly hormones lol :)

Aww don't worry I didn't pass till it was my third go. :hugs: xx

Aww that sucks hon! Good luck next time!

I'm like Babushka - took me FOUR times! And I'm still a terrible driver...they probably shouldn't have passed me at all...

aww u poor thing is so dissapointing isnt it :( ((((HUGS ))))

lol It sucks but don't worry about it. I don't know about where you are, but where I live, it's pretty much a given that you'll fail the first time you do the final driving test (we have 2 driving tests after the theory test) unless you're really good. I think they just want our money. I failed once. Not a big deal, just a hassle! Good luck on your next one!

aww sorry to hear that. I failed my first time and passed my second. When we came in and parked I thought I'd failed and I cried! :blush: He said "why are you crying, you passed ok!" Not sure if it was the crying that did it or not..

I didn't pass till my 4th go, I always got really nervous. In the end i used rescue remmedy and I know this sounds really bad but I wore a v short skirt and low cut top.

I'd seen somebody on a previous test reverse into parking space, but was way over the line, and she got out of the car saying she'd passed, but she was hardly wearing anything so I though hey if it works it'll save me a fortune on lessons and tests.

To be honest I didn't actually do anything wrong on the test I passed but if you're comfortable with it, it might be worth a try in the future! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->