faille's healthy lifestyle motivation journal

faille

Mummy & WTT
Reaction score
I thought I would start one of these to try and keep myself motivated to carry on with my exercise and "healthy" eating. Some days lately I've been getting to the stage where I feel like I can't be bothered and I don't want to stop as I don't want to put any weight back on!

I've never been overweight but after having Violet I knew I had to do something otherwise the weight would continue to slowly creep on without me realising.

I wanted to get fit and healthy for her so I can run around with her and play with her and not have to stop after 5mins because I'm out of breath :lol:

I was quite lazy in starting but I did start on 26 Sept.

So far I've lost half a stone and roughly 7.25 inches (measuring waist, hip bone/love handles, hips/bum/saddlebags, thighs and calves).

I'm really quite proud of myself and I now weigh less than I did when I was 15!!

I can't remember the last time I've seen such a low weight on the scales and it really makes me feel proud. I can also now fit properly into my trousers and I'm not an "inbetween" size anymore which is amazing as I've never fit into trousers properly... they've always been too big in the waist and too small around the bum.. classic pear shape :blush:

Soo anyway.. This is a place for me to come when I'm feeling lazy and need motivation and to confess any sins that I've done.. And just to ramble on basically :lol:

I'm not trying to diet, I just want an overall healthier lifestyle for me and my family :thumbup:

Thanks for reading if you got this far! x

I realised today that if I lose another 2lbs then I will have lost a stone since having Violet! :bodyb:

Didn't have a good weekend... Friday night was burger & chips (although I did have a nice fruit salad with it lol) and last night was a bowl of chips and 2 slices of bread followed by a couple of vodka and cokes. But I forgive myself for that one as it's the first time me & OH have been out without LO since she's been born haha

This week I'm gonna try and be good.. Need to start getting up earlier and get myself sorted out properly before Violet gets up. Also seriously need to start drinking water again.

Can somebody kick my arse into gear please lol

I just posted my belly pics in another thread so thought I might as well post them here too.

One, so I can feel proud about my accomplishment so far and two, so I know never to put back on weight because I looked awful!

I'm quite happy with my stomach now, it's just those damn love handles. I have wide hips anyway so any extra fat there makes it look twice as bad :sad1:

So first pic is a couple of months after having V and the last are now, 7months on and 2months since starting my exercise routine.

Attachments

• after.JPG
    after.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 2
  • 6mafter01.JPG
    6mafter01.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 6mafter02.JPG
    6mafter02.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 3
Argh bad bad two weeks......
So this week is back to exercising daily and my sea kelp tablets arrived this morning so lets see if they help shift some weight!

Although I only exercised 5 times in the last two weeks :)blush:), I still lost not gained! :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->