Faint BFP, evap, or just line eyes?

MamaLilith

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I posted recently about how I had a weird 1 day lighter AF surrounded by some days of brown spotting so I decided to test every other day for now. This morning I felt like I could see something on my FRER but it seems almost colorless. I've heard of evap lines but i'm unsure if they can happen within the first 3 minute window. I'm honestly not certain of my DPO as I haven't been actively trying hard to conceive but my best estimate is around 12DPO. Any input? Or am I just going crazy with being too hopeful? :blush:

Attachments

• f930176d-7157-4774-816a-909add972ccd.jpg
    f930176d-7157-4774-816a-909add972ccd.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 104
Thank you so much for the input! I won't be able to help myself but test every day now lol! I have 2 more FRER and 10 of the internet cheapie strips coming. I'm really hoping it turns into something more promising soon :)

This is what mine looked like but I am chalking it up to an indent but I am only 9dpo today and that was yesterday at 8dpo ... GOOD LUCK! I hope u get your bfp!

This is what mine looked like but I am chalking it up to an indent but I am only 9dpo today and that was yesterday at 8dpo ... GOOD LUCK! I hope u get your bfp!

Yeah, I've heard all sorts of weird things happen with these tests so I wouldn't be too surprised if it was just a bad one. But hopefully we both get our BFP soon! Thanks so much and good luck to you too! :D

I know the feeling I'm in my fertility window now so after ovulation I know I'm going to test like crazy around 8dpo...I spent so much on text last month I kept telling myself just wait don't by more but once I started I couldn't stop

I know the feeling I'm in my fertility window now so after ovulation I know I'm going to test like crazy around 8dpo...I spent so much on text last month I kept telling myself just wait don't by more but once I started I couldn't stop

Oh my gosh yes, it is such an addiction! I really wanted to wait until Friday when I think I would be roughly 14 DPO, but I just can't help myself and decided on testing every day. I'll post more pics in the days to come if I think I see any progress :) Wishing you tons of luck and baby dust on your current cycle and that your 2WW gets here fast for you :happydance:

Oh my gosh yes, it is such an addiction! I really wanted to wait until Friday when I think I would be roughly 14 DPO, but I just can't help myself and decided on testing every day. I'll post more pics in the days to come if I think I see any progress :) Wishing you tons of luck and baby dust on your current cycle and that your 2WW gets here fast for you :happydance:

lol yes it makes me feel :wacko: but yes definitely keep us update and I hope it does I feel like I'm already waiting and ovulation isn't even over yet lol :dohh:

I'm in the same boat. I'm 10 dpo today, AF due in 2 days. I told myself I was going to wait to test until I was late. Welp I caved in a tested this morning! I've never been one to have "line eyes" as I'm usually a very pessimistic person. But I swear, today I think I totally see a vvvvvvfl. Am I totally crazy?!?!? Probably! But I can't help but think that this might be the beginning of a bfp for me. The picture isn't great, but any thoughts????

Mama Lilith did your line get any darker, FX you got your BFP!!!
IMG_1831.jpg
IMG_1839.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->