faint BFP? period 1 day late. with picture

bridgetboo62

expecting #1
Reaction score
so we have been trying to conceive for 5 months. before that i was on the nuvaring. first two cycles were 28 days long and the last three have been 31 days long. the first day of my last period was either the night of the 26th or the 27th of april. making today either cycle day 32 or 31. no af yet. i have been feeling midly crampy though like i usually do before af arrives. a few days ago i have insatiable hunger, bloated my bbs were soar the touch. now i feel kind of a dull crampy feeling all over my lower abdomen. this morning i took a frer with fmu (see attached photo).
real bfp or evap?
im trying to make an appt with my doctor to get blood test to confirm or deny pregnancy and also to see hcg level because if this is the day after or day of my expected period shouldnt the line be darker because i should have enough hcg in my system by now?

Attachments

• Photo on 5-27-14 at 10.47 AM.jpg
    Photo on 5-27-14 at 10.47 AM.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 37
thank you so much! im so excited! really hoping its not chemical and i dont miscarry. (never been pregnant before in my life)

Yep, I can definitely see the line - the first test I did was the same, I doubted it and did another two days later and then it was bright red!

Defiantly positive! Maybe try a clear blue digital, i got very faint on frers last Wednesday but a pregnant 1-2 on clear blue! Said 2-3 by Friday gone! Congratulations x

i went in and got blood drawn
i can call for the test results in about three hours
soooo excited
feeling crampy though which worries me

i dont think i will get a digi now that i have had the blood work done
digis are soooo expensive

confirmed with blood test. my hcg level is 79 :) lets hope it keeps rising and doubling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->