Faint-- evap, antibody strip, BFP?

MaggieMarie

Reaction score
Husband bought these. I've never been a blue dye fan because I've gotten evaps on them before.

This came up within the limit but I can't see the color. What's the deal here?

CVS blue dye early result. AF due tomorrow. Resigned to it, but always hopeful. I think it's a bfn so no excitement here. Just thought I'd ask. It dried with a thin blue line. Took a second one after a 3 hr hold. Had the same shadowy line. Just lighter.

https://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii110/KM_Art/Mobile%20Uploads/image_9.jpg

I saw that immediately lovely. Like right away.

I would defo be looking at getting a different kind of test especially if AF doesn't show tommorrow. Keep us updated :)

I'm so iffy on these. It looks gray its so light. But Gow can it be an evap if the test is wet? Could it be the antibody strip?

A BFP would be amazing. Unfortunately this cycle
I got some evaps on ICs and so I'm a little incredulous and tend to just not believe anything. I would've let it go a long time ago if I'd not been so dizzy this week.

I really think AF is on the way... I just wanted to see if anyone thought it was a false pos

Keep us updated as that looks positive!

I will for sure update information, along with any info I come across on these particular tests, for other ladies to use.

I will say-- after reading reviews on the CVS early tests, I don't deny there is a line but I deny its power lol.

I can see it also.

Fingers crossed for you x

Anxious to see if AF shows today! Although I'm sure not nearly as anxious as you are... :haha:

I expect it to. Those tests are so bad apparently. I will update for sure.

Anyone have EWCM leading up to AF? Got that going on.

I had a LOT more cm than normal leading up to when AF would have been due, to the point that I kept thinking she had arrived and would rush to the bathroom and nothing. When I checked the cm it was almost lotiony/creamy, but more on the watery side. After the ewcm around o and before the creamy/watery cm I had some stringy, stretchy cm that was an odd yellow/green color like snot. :haha: So much TMI! That was more around 7 dpo I think.

Keeping fx for you!

Do not use the CVS brand tests. They are awful. 3 false positive results on those bad boys. The FRER was stark white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->