Faint first morning wee then negative later?

Dolly nurse

Reaction score
Hello fellow mamas,
I took a cheapie this am and saw what I think was vvvfaint line then got a bit excited and took another a few hours later and couldn’t see anything.

has this happened to anyone?

currently in the TWW around 6-7dpo
Thanks!!!!!

Hello,

I have read stories like that. I read it's because HCG supposedly has a higher concentration in the morning or after holding it for a long time. So maybe it was less concentrated when you tested.

Thank you for your reply! I flung the tests out, wish I didn’t but will re test tomorrow am. I’m on the September testing thread so fingers crossed!

Ok ladies here is the first wee test today. It’s a internet cheapie, pic within the time frame.

4140C3C2-6243-468A-9E49-C78C7CF9B1D3.jpeg

Hi ladies,
Did a first response and Was negative. Had strong ovulation test second morning in a row (I honestly have all the symptoms of ovulating!) took a cheapie preg test and see I think a vvfaint line. Not really sure how to feel. attached pics!!

4FE4E260-FE7E-426E-A883-4E19CAC5EAAD.jpeg D92B777F-2AAE-4F38-83C4-0C3D807546B7.jpeg AA6EC894-7800-43FD-BA96-AA3E0B9A3DDE.jpeg

Hey, I know this post is old but I'm not sure how to start my own thread! I took a pregnancy test 7dpo and got a fairly strong positive line, it came up within 2 minutes and remained, I have attached a picture! However I am now 9dpo and I've taken tests yesterday and today and each time I've had negative tests.. Im so confused I've already told my family that im pregnant and now im scared that it might of been a false positive.. I've taken the same tests as the one I took on 7dpo and I've taken some others (Clear blue & some cheap brands) and they have all come back negative... I've tested first thing in the morning and then again through out the day.. Im still 6 days off my expected period but im confused as why my hcg levels were so high that day but now not being picked up at all.. any help would be great!

Screenshot_20210118-134939_Gallery.jpg

Hey, I know this post is old but I'm not sure how to start my own thread! I took a pregnancy test 7dpo and got a fairly strong positive line, it came up within 2 minutes and remained, I have attached a picture! However I am now 9dpo and I've taken tests yesterday and today and each time I've had negative tests.. Im so confused I've already told my family that im pregnant and now im scared that it might of been a false positive.. I've taken the same tests as the one I took on 7dpo and I've taken some others (Clear blue & some cheap brands) and they have all come back negative... I've tested first thing in the morning and then again through out the day.. Im still 6 days off my expected period but im confused as why my hcg levels were so high that day but now not being picked up at all.. any help would be great!

View attachment 1093363

U didn't get them tests off amazon did u hon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->