faint line cycle day 6

elisamarie

Reaction score
so i received my opks in the mail and did one right away. I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS so I
m expecting my opk to be all over the place, but i figured it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. Anyway I'm on cycle day 6 and I got a faint line, which I know is negative, but i wasn't expecting it to show this soon! Has this ever happened to anyone? Am I ovulating sooner than usual or is it the PCOS? Alsi the reason i am using them so soon is to see first of all if I ovvulate, and second, when i ovulate..

It's ok to use them that soon, especially if you're new at using them! It'll help you understand your trends with OPKs. A faint line is totally normal. LH stays in our systems consistently, it just depends on how much is circulating and whether it is enough to read on an opk. I get pretty dark lines all throughout my cycle and it just depends on each woman. Just keep testing until you see the test line become the same color or darker than the control line! Your ovulation will follow the positive (12-36hours after)

hi there.. im cd7 today (same as you) and i also did my first opk when they arrived in the post! mine also had a faint line.. i think im gonna ovulate around the 8th/9th oct according to the online ovulation calendar.. hope this is our month :flower:

hi there.. im cd7 today (same as you) and i also did my first opk when they arrived in the post! mine also had a faint line.. i think im gonna ovulate around the 8th/9th oct according to the online ovulation calendar.. hope this is our month :flower:

hi!!! yes according to my calendar i should be ovulating on the 7th/8th! we should be cycle buddies :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->