Faint Positive? Help!

DR809

Reaction score
I don't know what to think.
This is late in the evening...I couldn't wait until morning!
I'm 13 DPO!

Attachments

• IMG_0201.jpg
    IMG_0201.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 23
That is not faint to me hun, I totally see it!!!! Congrats Mama!!!! That's a :bfp:!!!

Thanks for the reply! I took another this morning and it's still super faint. I'm attaching the picture. I don't want to get my hopes up but it's there...right??

Attachments

• IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 18
Thanks for the reply! I took another this morning and it's still super faint. I'm attaching the picture. I don't want to get my hopes up but it's there...right??

That's a clear bfp, not faint at all. Congratulations

It's not light, honestly that doesn't count as a faint bfp. I will add the pictures of my early test to show how faint mine were to start with. It should darken over the next few days.

Attachments

• IMG_2219.jpg
    IMG_2219.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 23
It's not light, honestly that doesn't count as a faint bfp. I will add the pictures of my early test to show how faint mine were to start with. It should darken over the next few days.

Oh wow! Ok thanks! Do you think if I bought a digital it would show as pregnant? Even though I see it, it just doesn't feel real!

Yea should do. I got a positive digital with lines not as dark as yours. I'd use fmu though.

I bought the digital and it says pregnant! Ahhhhhhh

That is a definite :bfp: Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->