Faint positive or evap? Please help

MissLee

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm new to this forum and I've been reading religiously. I really need some help. It's my first time using FRER's during my TWW and the first signs of a vvfl that I've seen. I'm concerned they might be evap lines but would that happen this many times? How common are evaps?

I've attached 2 pics. The first is from left to right (10dpo - no line at all, 11dpo - vfl & 13dpo - vvfl). The second pic is this morning 13dpo.

11dpo seems stronger than 13dpo.

I don't want to get my hopes up but I also want to know your thoughts.

Thank you :) :flower:

Attachments

• lines 1.jpg
    lines 1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 65
  • lines 2.jpg
    lines 2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 63
Please note the lines were more visible on my camera and PC, now that I've uploaded them they're harder to see. Thanks

Those look legit to me! :)

Idk, I'm not seeing any color on them. Are they pink IRL? Keep testing! I hope it turns into something for you <3

Also, in my experience, the tests get dark and/or obvious pretty quickly once a very faint line does show up.

Thank you so much for your replies ladies, I just took a Clear Blue just now too and that has come up with a faint blue line too. I'm almost wondering if I'm seeing things. My ClearBlue digi was neg and so were my non digi Clinical Guards this morning - but I heard you need more hcg level for these.

I've gone totally over-the-top testing this month out of sheer desperation to be pregnant. I just got back from the Dr's for hcg blood work, they will have my results in 24 hours, please pray for me!!

Too answer an earlier question, the photos don't show the lines as visible as they are. I don't need to squint at all but I really can't tell if they're pink or grey. I think the middle one which was FMU yesterday 12dpo was pinkish, then the rest have been hard to tell.

They look pink to me in the photos. FX!

I can see it on the one on the right and two of the others look very faint, might be line eyes but definitely test again, hopefully it gets darker!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->