Faint Positives and Severe Cramping??

2DDsWant1More

Reaction score
I have been getting faint positives for the past 2 days, along with all these tell-tell pregger symptoms. Then these cramps keep coming and going along with it.:shrug::shrug: I just can't wait to see what happens saturday (af expected due date). Hopefully that dorn :witch: stays away and I get a sticky bean. Lord please! Has anybody else had severe cramps, faint positives and still been pregnant?

I feel like I keep hijacking your threads lol... but for what it's worth with my last pregnancy I had AF like cramps. I would cry because I would cramp and feel these gushes and swear AF had come or I was losing it. I'm a teacher so I couldn't just run to the bathroom, I would have to keep teaching for an hour waiting for the next recess to go to the bathroom to check. But every time I was bone dry. The cramp and stretching can be your body just getting ready to house a baby. So I wouldn't worry about it unless you start bleeding bright red (and a lot) and have pain. Hugs hugs and hope your lines darken up soon!

I feel like I keep hijacking your threads lol... but for what it's worth with my last pregnancy I had AF like cramps. I would cry because I would cramp and feel these gushes and swear AF had come or I was losing it. I'm a teacher so I couldn't just run to the bathroom, I would have to keep teaching for an hour waiting for the next recess to go to the bathroom to check. But every time I was bone dry. The cramp and stretching can be your body just getting ready to house a baby. So I wouldn't worry about it unless you start bleeding bright red (and a lot) and have pain. Hugs hugs and hope your lines darken up soon!

I love your responses and support. Thank you for helping me keep a level head. I'm glad that i am not alone. You rock Dobby!!:hugs::hugs:

Aww you're sweet. Just know how much it stinks to not know/stress, so if I can help in some way I like to. Plus, if I am thinking about someone else then I don't have to think about myself

Aww you're sweet. Just know how much it stinks to not know/stress, so if I can help in some way I like to. Plus, if I am thinking about someone else then I don't have to think about myself

Thats pretty much what I have been doing here to. I think that you are super strong and everything will work out for you. Keep being you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Did you test this morning???

AF started.:cry::cry::cry::cry: Took frer and got a :bfn: just hours before :witch: came. I cried so hard, but I am moving on. Its CD2 and I am gonna take it easy this month. See what happens. How are you?

Oh no!!!! I'm so sorry love:( I have no idea what is going on with me. I have not had a regular AF since the beginning of May and what's funny is that my short bleed that I had made me think I was out completely. I don't plan on taking a test or anything. I have a doctors appointment on the 5th for my yearly well exam. But for grins I took an OPK Friday and it was a DARK line so I BD on Saturday morning lol!!! Just for good measure I guess. I read somewhere that you can be pregnant and have a positive OPK.

Oh no!!!! I'm so sorry love:( I have no idea what is going on with me. I have not had a regular AF since the beginning of May and what's funny is that my short bleed that I had made me think I was out completely. I don't plan on taking a test or anything. I have a doctors appointment on the 5th for my yearly well exam. But for grins I took an OPK Friday and it was a DARK line so I BD on Saturday morning lol!!! Just for good measure I guess. I read somewhere that you can be pregnant and have a positive OPK.

Oh I didnt know that. I hope your appt goes well. And that you either O'd or are already preggers. God bless either way! Let me know how things go. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->