Falling apart...

moira_OS

Reaction score
Hi girls I haven't posted on here much but find your words so comforting at times. My DH and I have just been out with friends and one of the couples have just announced that they are 14 weeks pregnant and I just feel absolutely deflated. We lost twins last year in august and I wasn't far along but they would have been due right about now and the pain is unbearable. The couple in question don't know we had a miscarriage and don't get me wrong coz i'm very happy for them it just hurts like hell. Every time I feel i'm beginning to move on something seems to come along to stop me from doing so! Sometimes it just seems like life is so damn cruel!! Feel like a bad person for feeling this way but i just can't stop thinking I should have my babies now! Right now it just doens't feel like the pain will ever stop. We started trying again last month but i am just so uptight about everything. My nurse told me to 'just relax' the other day we is easier said than done hey!

Sorry just had to get it all out really feel like i'm falling apart right now! :cry:

It's easier said than done and there probably will always be something that reminds you of your loss. I don't think you could be expected to be over it already and you aren't a bad person for your grief overwelming you when you are faced with such a stark reminder of your loss.

Yes you do need to relax and find that spark again but you need to also work through your grief too. In the meantime make sure you get loads of hugs from your oh.

take care hx

So sorry for you loss. :hugs: I imagine that part of you will always be sad for them, but from my experience it gets a little easier once you pass the due date.

Also, I hate it when people say to relax! It just makes things worse!! I say - don't force yourself to feel anything you don't. Your peace will come in its own time - not on someone else's schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->