False labour 36 weeks

Hollie West

Reaction score
Last night I was convinced it was starting.
All day yesterday I was getting period pains and back ache, however I’d walked all over town with a friend and our children so I was a bit worn out too.
These pains and aches lasted until around 8pm and they turned into tightenings and pains and I was in SO MUCH PAIN!!
They were coming every couple of minutes lasting only for around 20ish seconds and this went on for around 2 hours.
Eventually they calmed down but I’ve still woken up with period pain and back ache.

This is my third so I’m not sure if it’s just a third pregnancy thing, will this go on for weeks until I do have him ?

xx

They sound like good signs but sometimes it can be stop start towards the end.

It sounds promising! Hopefully things will start happening for real soon.

I was laughing at myself because I keep saying I can’t wait for him to come I’m so excited to give birth etc etc..
The pains started last night I was like OH SHIT IM NOT READY :rofl:

I do hope this is it for you! But I've had this for weeks and weeks and weeks and hes still in there, and he will probably be over due knowing my luck! I will end up having a home birth if labour starts now, I've learnt to ignore all this pain I've been in for so long, one of these days it will he the real thing and I'll think of give it a few hours and it will be over, and out comes baby :rofl:

It’s definitely not the real deal hun they’ve gone now just BH’s and period pains, the only thing I’ve got different is back ache I haven’t had back ache until yesterday and now it’s niggling.

I will 100% go overdue , both of my first did haha!

Omg imagine :rofl: Whoops!! Xx

Its inevitable! After going through all this from 30 weeks hes bound to go overdue, boys are stubborn as hell! I was over due with my 1st by 3 days, my second I went through something similar to this pregnancy, and if I wasnt induced he would have gone over as well :rofl:

Not to be a debbie downer, but this happened to me from about 37 weeks and i went 12 days overdue ](*,) (also with baby #3)
Was not expecting it at all as I'd had SO many contractions, then by 8 days overdue i was already 2-3cm, then 2 days later I was 4cm.. then went into hospital with contractions and I was 5cm then it all stopped and I had him 2 days after that! However all that preparation my body was doing meant my labour was only 1.5 hours and I got to the hospital and he was born 14 minutes later!

Its Braxton hicks hon. Its ure body practicing for the real thing. Braxton hicks get very very painful. But they always fizzle out.

They give u period and back cramps as well and can really feel like the real thing. If u get worried tho just get checked out.

Its inevitable! After going through all this from 30 weeks hes bound to go overdue, boys are stubborn as hell! I was over due with my 1st by 3 days, my second I went through something similar to this pregnancy, and if I wasnt induced he would have gone over as well :rofl:

Boys are definitely stubborn and lazy hahaha.
Oh hon u have really been through it.
Not long now hopfully

I've been experiencing this for the past few days and with this being my first a part of me was like "Is this it?" The tightening got more sharp and it just felt weird. 2 hrs later of constant BH and I was back to normal. I now have about an hour or 2 a day where I get this pain but after some reading I've learned to not expect anything and just go with the flow. It's annoying but I know one day soon (probably go overdue) the contractions will be true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->