False Unicorn Root

kym b.

Reaction score
Anybody else taking this magical stuff? I know it's illegal in several states... so it's gotta be good! Website info generally says: DO NOT TAKE THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET PREGNANT. Okay, sounds right up my alley! ;)

Hi kym b
I'm taking this, have been since I started seeing a herbalist in January. She told me this is like a wonder ttc 'drug' and also its 'Do not take unless you want to be pregnant' properties so I agree with you that it sounds like a dream potion! Mine is mixed in with a variety of other herbs in my 3 x daily tincture. It tastes ghastly so it has to be doing me good :)

Mine is direct from herbalist and she mixes it into her tincture that I take away with me, not sure if you can get it from health shop. She also told me it's pretty expensive to buy......

Yes, it's very hard to find! I ordered mine from Amazon... they have everything... ;)

hi is this false unicorn root in liquid form or tablets.i mighttry getsome .

I use the liquid form (tincture). Supposedly it's much more reliable than caplets, because it's made from the fresh root instead of dried. That's what I've heard, anyhow!

Maybe I should try this too. I'm already taking Maca and Vitex... but still no luck... i'm so desparate now. I'm thinking maybe I should add this one too!

I really hope I will be pregnant asap!

hi just got some false unicorn root through post.but it tastes disgusting lol.wat do other people mix there with to mk it taste better thanks.

Hi, anyone still taking the false unicorn root? I've ordered some on amazon, anxiously waiting it's arrival! What cycle days did you all start taking it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->