Family threw off my one pumping session a day

shoelaces17

Reaction score
As the title says my in law's were in town seeing my son for the first time and while they were here they threw off my one pumping session that I would do after my son had his last feed for the night. He only feeds off of one side each feed, just what he has always done. So at his 11 o'clock feed once he nurses off of one side I put him down and he sleeps for about 4-5 hours and then I would pump off the other side before I went to bed. Well while my husbands parents were here my son dropped the 11 o'clock feed and his last feed is at 9 til he wakes up to eat at 2-3am. So for the 4 days they were here I was not able to pump because they didn't leave until about 10 o'clock every night and I was just exhausted and wanted to go to sleep.

So when I started to pump at that time again yesterday I could only get 1.5 oz out when before I was getting at least 3 but usually 4 or 5 oz. I really want to keep pumping at this time because it works so well, and it's the only time I pump because I want to build up a storage for the deep freeze for just in case and when I go out every so often and leave baby here with dad.

Do I just need to keep pumping at this time and maybe my body will think I need to feed babe at this time? Do I need to take some fenugreek? Or maybe do some milk makers lacation cookies?

Help! I really want to keep this one a day pumping session going, it really makes me feel better having a small freezer stash for just in case.

just start pumping again and try to get back on schedule. Its only been a few days so shouldnt be too difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->