Family toilet seat?

We got one from Lidls for £17 and it's fab!

We have one, love it! So much better than having to take the removable seat on and off, and then finding a place to keep it.

I would love one, they had them at Peppa Pig World and they were great. Unfortunately our loo is a weird shape so I haven't been able to find one to fit properly.

I would love one, they had them at Peppa Pig World and they were great. Unfortunately our loo is a weird shape so I haven't been able to find one to fit properly.

Ours doesn't fit the exact shape of our toilet, but I don't care lol! Our toilet is more rounded, and the seat is more oval. It doesn't hinder its functionality though.

I think they are great as well.
As a nanny whenever I am toilet training a child I always try and avoid training with a potty as its a lifesaver when out in public a child is not scared to use the toilets! Lots more places seem to have these little loo seats now.

Thanks everyone, we only found out about them last week, we use one of the ones you take on and off the toilet but it's a bit of a pain, as we have another LO now makes sense to have something like this! Is there a good brand? Kiddicare has one on sale.

Love ours so glad we got one. We got one off ebay its fab:thumbup:

Erm, what's a family toilet seat? Lol.

Its a double toilet seat. So one adults sit on as normal and then another seat comes down for kids to sit on for little bums so they dont fall down the toilet and not needing the worry of putting a toilet training seat on the toilet everytime the kids need the to use the toilet.

Ah that's a good idea! Didn't know such a thing existed lol!

Yeah they are fab makes it easier for the LOs to use. Type in universal family toilet seat on ebay or amazon do them:thumbup:

Best thing i got for toilet training! Mines is from B&Q and really sturdy. The reviews were a bit weird, but I can't say I've had problems!

Ah that's a good idea! Didn't know such a thing existed lol!

Me neither till this week!

Thanks everyone, got one from kiddicare as it was in the sale, can throw away the annoying Thomas portable seat thing that never fits anywhere or stays leaning against anything lol.

Ours cost £17 and its a soft closing lid so my girls cant get there fingers trapped:thumbup:

Cool, we're a little way off potty training just yet but I'm going to keep these in mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->