fao admin please

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
sorry to be a pain! my siggy isnt working and i cant figuire out what ive done or how to get it back :blush::blush:

xxx

It's not a bump and beyond ticker is it? Mine's not there at the moment either - think they're having problems with their site (if it is it's not anything to do with BnB)

I'm quite enjoying not being constantly reminded that I should have a baby here by now :lol: x

Yep its a bump & beyond ticker, if you just hold your arrow over the icon where piccy should be it comes up with the link in the bottom left corner of screen :)

Just give it time to come back on hun its the website probably having problems not BnB x

haha yeah sams mum its same as yours as i loved yours and copied it (obv not exact the same) lol i just noticed urs wasnt working too in the other thread... blimin technology! sorry admin for bothering you guys! xxx

thankyou for your help guys!! thought i had pressed something or done something wrong haha xxx

haha yeah sams mum its same as yours as i loved yours and copied it (obv not exact the same) lol i just noticed urs wasnt working too in the other thread... blimin technology! sorry admin for bothering you guys! xxx

:D Hopefully they'll both be back soon!

I don't get an icon to hover over when it's not there though... firefox thing? All I can see on mine is the two hearts with nothing in between :shrug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->