FAO Mods/Admins - new salute policy? Stop fakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order for me to post any pictures, it's a long horrible process. I have two cameras...one doesn't work when there's sunlight (it makes the picture all messed up) and the other one doesn't have a charger. Neither has a cord to hook it up to the computer either.

So in order for me to get pictures up, I have to take them on my laptop with the webcam...then save them to a flash drive...then upload them to my mom's computer...and finally, upload them to the site.

So given all that, it's a bitch and a half to get any pictures up.

Krystals right- I didn't have any way to upload photos until I was 20 weeks. I had the pictures taken on my cellphone, but I only had my phone or iPod to go onto the website with, no computer to upload them too. I eventually emailed them to another user so they could upload them for me- and I don't know if anyone ever thought I was fake. But probably 1 put of 4 people either only use their phone to come on or have no camera.

That would never work.
I mean their are a ton of fakes but, honestly its pretty obvious to whos fake and whos not.

And I really wouldn't want to put my face to questions I've asked about my episiotomy.. :haha:

And I really wouldn't want to put my face to questions I've asked about my episiotomy.. :haha:

Lol exactly. We ask some pretty embarrassing stuff on here. I'm always scared that someone I know in real life might read some things I've posted. I've talked about everything from discharge to bitching about my MIL. No thanks!

But I took one of my face anyway xD
Just because I dont want to be accused of being a fake.

It's just occurred to me that now you've all seen me, know who I am...and know that I still get giggle fits like a little kid over words like "penis" and "boobs." (And ohgod, nobody say "erection.")

I have been exposed as chronically juvenile on teh interwebz.

Lol exactly. We ask some pretty embarrassing stuff on here. I'm always scared that someone I know in real life might read some things I've posted. I've talked about everything from discharge to bitching about my MIL. No thanks!

I don't see anything in pregnancy you should be embarrassed about. Won't be the only one going through it... Contradicted yourself by linking your FB in your sig too :p

I guess it's an idea in the potty now.

How would the TTC forums keep running if people were required to post photos of them and their bump :dohh:

How would the TTC forums keep running if people were required to post photos of them and their bump :dohh:

Bump pictures would be optional (as they are now) in the pregnancy sub-forums, but if someone was to post a picture of their bump, then a salute would be on the cards, just not for every one posted.

I'm sorry but this has been brought up in the past and it's really just not feasible. We have a large amount of members and when you think of the number of authentic members to fakes it really isn't that many (though it may seem like it at times as these things do seem to happen all at the same time).

Not everyone is/would be comfortable posting pictures of themselves and that's their right. And not everyone (believe it or not) has easy access to a camera.

Fairy dos :)

Would you be able to lock this? Unless you're keeping it open for other possible ideas?

closed it for you

we're always welcome and open to new ideas though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"