FAO Twiggy (& other issy users)

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
How do I use the inserts? Like what are the poppers for? And do I use both for nightime?

X

Oh & twiggy, what do you wash them with? They smell gorgeous!!

the poppers are to popper the 2 inserts together and you can use both during the day if you like but DEFINITELY both at night. i only use the day insert in the day as its less bulky (the day insert is the one without the bear) put the wider part at the front (i think the bear goes at the back)

What about the other poppers? There are 4 on one and two on the other?

Thanks

The one with 4 is so that you can make the insert smaller

There are so many different types of issy insert now :dohh:
I just shove one in for daytime and then both for nights...though she does look SOOO funny :haha:

yeh i shove one in for day and two in for night! You can popper them together if you want but i dont really bother. I put the winged bits at the back so theres more insert cos if you think about it when theyre lying down it goes to the back, no idea if its right or not but it works!

Yea i do that too...though with the two new ones they are different types of insert?

what do u mean ha ha, with the V2's theyre different? to what.. each other or the V1's?

Nope the new V2's have two inserts yes, a day and a night that snap together? Well aparently they are both different?

orite, ive not noticed any difference? whats meant to be different about them? I use the 2nd one in some other nappys too!

How do I use the inserts? Like what are the poppers for? And do I use both for nightime?

X

Aww hun im glad you got them...I made OH take all my packages to the post office and he posted all my packages 2nd class- DESPITE me telling him your one specifically was to go 1st class!! :dohh:

Think the other girlies have said it- two inserts are day/night. One insert (with the bear on it and the 4 green poppers -the 4 poppers make the insert shorter if you popper them down) this one is for just daytime use so its not too bulky. Then you can popper the other 'night' insert to it for a 'double' insert for overnight use.

Oh & twiggy, what do you wash them with? They smell gorgeous!!

:haha: I wash them with Fairy non-bio! Did an extra rinse for you before I sent them off so they were specially fresh :laundry:

Thanks girls, she's got it on now with both in, first night in cloth and she sleeps 10-12 hours so will see what that ends up like!

Twiggy, I don't mind hun, still got here pretty quick! Little sod had the applix WN off in seconds though! :dohh:

aww, thats alright then...What r these blokes like?! They dont understand the importance of fluff mail :rofl:

Those black aplix are quite strong too! Shneaky madam! :haha:

I cant use Aplix on Tabs :nope: Havent been able to in AGES :cry: Though she's even getting the poppers off now :dohh:

It was only when she had just the nappy on, I put a nighty on her and she left it alone, but that was after I put her down for a nap and went up later on to find her with her bum hanging out! Lucky for her, my camera is broken, or that would've been one for the future boyfriends!

She's just got up and the issy is dry to touch so hopefully, whenthe other I've bought gets here we can go full time!! :happydance: x

brilliant! The suedecloth on the Issys is really good quality, keeps their bums nice and dry even when the insert is sodden!!

Haha, that pic woulda been one for her 18th! :rofl:

Hope you get to go fluff full-time, its great when you finally get a good working system!

I'm in such a great mood just cos I know I can pop it on her again tonight (washing right now) and she'll be nice and snuggly when I get into bed :haha:

this may have started a new level of addiction though... Oops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->