Fashion/outfit help!.

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
I'm off out with someone and i want to wear a dress as i've never worn one before. However it's supposed to be pretty warm here in the uk, and i'm having trouble deciding on what to wear. I want to make him go "wow"....you know?, lol:blush:.

My first pick was a bright red dress with black shoes and "naked" tights and possibly a leather jacket/ black or red nails to match. However i am now thinking that it's too much of a fancy outfit for going to a few pubs with someone. I look like something off of a red carpet sort of thing, if you know what i'm saying?.

My second pick is black shorts with a black strappy top, red checked t-shirt, black pumps, naked tights and red nails. This is probably better for the weather but wondering if it's too casual?.

Please throw some ideas my way, don't mention make up though. I generally only wear black eyeliner as my skin is seriously sensitive :nope:

Leather skater skirt, nice t-shirt or top, the jacket from before and flat ankle boots? Or nice top, black skinnies, jacket, ballet flats. or wear the outfit you mentioned either with bare legs or thin black tights and wear flats to keep it casual. You don't have to look dressy to look 'wow'.

You could wear a simple red skater dress with the leather jacket and shoes, that wouldnt be too ott I don't think. If not, how about black skinny jeans, studded boots and a bright fearne cotton style colored shirt, you could even try a trilby if you're brave enough.

You could wear a simple red skater dress with the leather jacket and shoes, that wouldnt be too ott I don't think. If not, how about black skinny jeans, studded boots and a bright fearne cotton style colored shirt, you could even try a trilby if you're brave enough.

I don't have any skirts girls, I'm not a girly type :). I do have a red and a black dress.

Won't the leather jacket be too warm though?.

I usually wear skinnies on a daily basis so would feel like i'm not dressing any different, lol.

You can take it off if it gets too hot, but it's Britain so let's face it a jacket is a good precaution! Perhaps the black dress just with flats would be best?

Personally if I'm going to the pub for drinks id wear skinny jeans, a nice top, blazer/leather jacket and heels :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->