Fast Heart Rate

onebumpplease

Reaction score
I had my 28week appt today. Forgot to mention whooping cough injection. But....my baby's heart rate was elevated. She listened for ages until it came down, so she recorded it at 154bpm having heard accelerations. She said I shouldn't worry as it did come dowm, but it's been playing on my mind. Does anyone have any experience of this?

154 isn't all that fast. I've seen the boys' in the 190s and all was fine.

My boy(normally around 150-160) has had recorded heart rates of just over 180 when we went in for monitoring.It usually happens when he is gearing up for a big kick and is nothing to worry about. I would definitely not worry.

154 isn't all that fast. I've seen the boys' in the 190s and all was fine.

Thanks amjon. That was what it came down to eventually,but was a lot faster to begin with, but she didn't tell me what it was...but nice to know all was fine with your boys...

Iv just a hellish day with this! Stuck up in triage for hours waiting on it dropping! It was going from 180-204!!! Even the mw looked like they were crapping it! It goes higher when their moving apparently like hours if we go for a run! As long as it comes down that's the main thing! They are more concerned with low readings than high xx

Iv just a hellish day with this! Stuck up in triage for hours waiting on it dropping! It was going from 180-204!!! Even the mw looked like they were crapping it! It goes higher when their moving apparently like hours if we go for a run! As long as it comes down that's the main thing! They are more concerned with low readings than high xx

Aw mummy&bump that's a nightmare. I assume it came down and you and baby are ok? How did you end up in triage?

Yeah it came down to the 160 mark!
Ufft because I keep getting severe cramps and tightenings, its like my body is trying to go in labour! Don't know what's going on tbh but I doubt il be meeting the 40 weeks mark at this rate xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->