Father-To-Be

A.Mclennan

Reaction score
Hey,

My name is Adam and im new to this site. I heard of this website through my girlfriend. We are both young. I am twent-one and she is eight-teen. She's in her 1st Trimester. We are going for her first ultra-sound in less than a week! I actually signed up for this webiste, in part, to maybe understand pregnancy a bit more. Although im trying very hard to support my girlfriend in every way possible. What better way to exceed the typical standard for men for example. Run a warm bath and support her cravings, than to understand what women go through on a daily basis. Not just the physical day-to-day symptoms, but emotionally. Most would say im here for her in a way every expecting father should be. I just believe I could do more. So any input would be great! Thanks. -Adam

Welcome daddy to be!...any questions we are all here for you :)

And a BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!...xxx :happydance:

Hey,

My name is Adam and im new to this site. I heard of this website through my girlfriend. We are both young. I am twent-one and she is eight-teen. She's in her 1st Trimester. We are going for her first ultra-sound in less than a week! I actually signed up for this webiste, in part, to maybe understand pregnancy a bit more. Although im trying very hard to support my girlfriend in every way possible. What better way to exceed the typical standard for men for example. Run a warm bath and support her cravings, than to understand what women go through on a daily basis. Not just the physical day-to-day symptoms, but emotionally. Most would say im here for her in a way every expecting father should be. I just believe I could do more. So any input would be great! Thanks. -Adam

Your girlfriend is extremely lucky to have you!! I think most men cringe at the thought of pregnancy and the emotional rollercoaster we go through.

Hey Adam
you sound so loving and supportive of your girlfriend, I shouldn't think there is any more you could do than just those things you have mentioned.
bless you both (and the bump)

Hi Adam! I think it is wonderful you are in the journey with your gf! So many Men think it is the gf body that they need to be on back burner until the labor room! Welcome to BnB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->