Fave Shop For Baby Clothes

debenhams, next, mothercare, mamas and papas, gap, oh and gucci :blush:

Mine has to be Mini Mode (Boots)...Mothercare and the Disney Shop xx

I find Mini mode stuff on the small side - I bought sleepsuits from there which were really tight on Jack - he was 3 mths & they were 3-6:dohh:

I usually buy his clothes from Next, but have had a few things from Asda & Tesco & just bought a fluffy sleepsuit from Matalan for £4! (Although he won't be in this long either & it is 9-12 mths - why can't sizes be standard?:hissy:)

I find Mini mode stuff on the small side - I bought sleepsuits from there which were really tight on Jack - he was 3 mths & they were 3-6:dohh:

I usually buy his clothes from Next, but have had a few things from Asda & Tesco & just bought a fluffy sleepsuit from Matalan for £4! (Although he won't be in this long either & it is 9-12 mths:hissy:)

i too found it slightly small, i was just packing up maddi's newborn and came across the tinyest cardigan from there, i don't think it ever fitted her, she was such a big newborn :dohh:

I find Mini mode stuff on the small side - I bought sleepsuits from there which were really tight on Jack - he was 3 mths & they were 3-6

Yeah i agree...they are nice whilst they fit and they have good prices and good quality...i got a few cute clothes from Marks and Spencer...there sizes are fantastic...there clothes have fit my bubs for some time. Though its hard for me to find something really cute from M&S...odd few things are nice and are cheap xx

I had a few nice things from M&S when Jack was born - I always forget to look in there tbh:dohh:

I only ever go in when there are sales...some good bargains...but even the original prices they are great...went into BhS...some of the disney clothes are lovely x

I only ever go in when there are sales...some good bargains...but even the original prices they are great...went into BhS...some of the disney clothes are lovely x

I never go in there either!!!! I must walk around in a daze:dohh:

Next, Baby Gap, Pumpkin Patch and Liverpool shop!!! well it is actually a liverpool catalogue but I love it, and I also love Bench clothes for kids.

I like Woolies, Boots, Supermarkets, Primark and Adams. She has a few bits from mothercare too (quite dear tho) xXx

im really lucky i live by the outlet village and they do next,gap and pumpkin patch at reallly cheap prices xxx

im really lucky i live by the outlet village and they do next,gap and pumpkin patch at reallly cheap prices xxx

ooo that is lucky, we have an outlet about 30min's from us, might have to take a nosey this week :blush:

i too always forget about bhs and m and s - they do some lovely bits too :)

Next, Baby Gap, Pumpkin Patch and Liverpool shop!!! well it is actually a liverpool catalogue but I love it, and I also love Bench clothes for kids.

stupid question but where can u get bench clothes for kids? only place i ever see them is on ebay?!!

debenhams too - jasper conran/rocha j rocha xx

Next and primark probably. I quite like boots too tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back