Favorite baby gear and toys?

ShelbyLC

Twin girls & baby boy!
Reaction score
Would you please share with me your favorite baby gear, toys, etc? :flower:

Jords loves her Lamaze toys and Lamaze play mat those are prob her most fav right now

Favorite gear - snugabunny swing, rainforest bouncer, aquarium playmat

Favorite toys - Lamaze sir prance a lot and Freddie the firefly and the OBall

Favorite gear:- Beco Gemini Carrier, Rock and Play rocker, 'Love to swaddle' Swaddle, dummy

My LO doesn't really play with any toys yet. He's 4 months old.

My baby hardly played with toys, although she did like rattles. Didn't much care for Lamaze toys. Her big thing is/was books. I started her off with soft books before board books. She would lay on her tummy and just stare at them. She still prefers books to toys. As she's gotten older, her favorite toy are balls. Any color, size, texture - she loves to carry them around and watch them roll.

Ride & walk motorcycle I found on clearance. L/o would live on that thing if we let him.

Books and his hands. Seriously. Oh and a spare remote control. Everything else, na hes not fussed for!

My little man also likes books, he not only likes to turn the pages on them, touch the touchy feely bits but also kick them with his legs. Teething rings are quite good cos he can grab them and obviously chewing on them helps with the itchy gums a bit.
Other than that play gyms have always been one of the favourites. We have two - normal cross bar one for when he was little and now he goes on fisher price gym with a piano.

Ella's favorite toy atm is a box of eggs of amazon, they was only 5 pound. They have the chick inside the egg and they sqeek, she loves them, also she loves the vtech van, truck and cars. oh and she loves trying to get my mobile phone, i think thats her favorite but shes not allowed it lol xx

Jumperoo or anything he isn't supposed to have. He will kill me for posting this on the internet when he's older but nothing keeps him happier than pinching one of his sisters barbies ;) lol

We would die without our Ergo and Lamaze toys. Lamaze anything! DD also loves her stroller (M&P Sola) She goes nuts when she sees it. I also got her a walker yesterday that I can see quickly becoming a favorite. Next week we are getting a Fisher Price jumpy thing. It looks fun.

Ahh you're lucky Pink! DS cries like he is being murdered when I put him into his buggy or carseat. Once outside, he calms down but he looks grumpy the whole time he is in it. And if he falls asleep and wakes up still in the buggy but at home, i can't get him out of there fast enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->