Favorite freebies or cheapies

meldmac

Mom to an angel and Colin
Reaction score
What has everyone come across to read that has been free or cheap for your e-readers that have turned out to be great reads? Looking for some suggestions to download. So far I have quite a few of the classics but would like some other suggestions.

i don't have any recommendations but am watching this thread as i've been hunting for bargains too :winkwink:

x

I got soul identity for free for the kindle ages bac and that was pretty good so i paid for the sequal (kinda reminds me of da vinci code) but I dont know if its still free

thanks i'll defo have a look - there's actually quite a lot to choose from on the free books so it's good to have a recommendation....

x

Smashwords is a great site for free and cheap downloads - I've been working my way through a few books from there.

Gratuitous self promotion moment coming.:blush:

I've written a book which is available to download. It's a bit like Twilight in that it's a romantic fantasy, but there aren't any vampires or werewolves in it.

I actually started writing it as an attempt to stop myself obsessing with TTC back in October - I'm still not pregnant, but the first draft was completed by January!

Anyway...you can download the first 20% of the novel for free from www.smashwords.com/books/view/161111

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->