Favorite song

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
So what are your LO's favorite songs? Hannah's is Itsy Bitsy Spider. No matter how much she's fussing, if I start to sing it she'll calm down :lol:

leeon calms down to almost any song strangely if daddy sings lets twist again he starts laughing no matter how hard hes been crying and he loves horsey horsey too bobbing on my knees x

Twinkle twinkle... He falls asleep instantly with that!! He also love some Queen songs and Foo Fighters songs, he'll squeal and dance to them and the louder you put them, the happier and crazier he gets :lol:

Claire will pretty much always settle if I sing "Rock-A-Bye Baby" to her. :)

Lewis likes Humpty Dumpty, as long as I jig he up & down quite fast on my knees as I sing. He laughs he little socks off.

Note:.....don't do directly after a feed :rofl:

Chase likes when I sing any kid song to him, even the ABC's :)

Daisys are Ugly Duckiling to go to sleep to, or winnie the pooh and to calm her down I'm it's the My friends tigger and pooh theme song! There has been occasions when i have put it on the telly just to calm her.......telly addict at 4 months :blush:

Heads, shoulders....etc, with mummy pointing to LO's appropriate parts, bless he even opens his mouth when it come to the mouth part!
He also likes horsey, horsey. :)

From the adult songs she likes My girl but from the kiddie ones she loves when I sing to her 'I'm a little teapot!' :rofl:

And preferebly do the teapot dance too!

Heads, shoulders....etc, with mummy pointing to LO's appropriate parts, bless he even opens his mouth when it come to the mouth part! He also likes horsey, horsey. :)

Aw, Poppy does this too. And when I do the last bit, "knees and toooeeees", in a lower voice, she gets all excited!

Paige ...wind the bobbin up
Kieran ...twinkle twinkle ...with hand actions

The only thing that is always guaranteed to calm Sam down and actually get him sitting still for a few minutes is the music from the Lloyds TSB advert...no idea why :rofl:

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=b3xe9dSY7zM

He also loves twinkle twinkle little star and jingle bells! x

Heads, shoulders....etc, with mummy pointing to LO's appropriate parts, bless he even opens his mouth when it come to the mouth part!

Oh I forgot about that! He loves it! Think he just likes laughing at me doing the actions though :laugh2: x

may have to try that one :)

Have to say she was extremely cranky in the car earlier and I had to sing itsy bitsy spider until she went to sleep :rofl: :rofl:

What is horsey horsey??

I do "horsey" with Colton on my knees..
"Ride alittle horsey, go to town.
Ride alittle horsey, dont fall down"
(and pretend like he is going to fall by moving my knees to the side)

Colton likes twinkle twinkle or itsy bitsy spider as his calm downs right now.
As far as dancing he will dance to anything with a good bouncing beat! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->