Favourite Actor/Actress

JessyG

cautiously pregnant #1
Reaction score
Just curious really.

I have been spending alot of my evenings watching films i have seen a 100 times, names Almost Famous and tonight is the boat that rocked.

I am totally in love with Philip Seymore Hoffman, i think he is an incredible actor and think its terrible sad that he passed too soon.

It got me thinking about my favourite actors, the ones you'd watch their films even if they are shit cause you love them!

Top 5
Philip Seymore Hoffman
Leonardo Decaprio (love the departed!!)
Michael Douglas
Frances McDormand - by far my favourite actress
Morgan Freeman

Who would be yours?

Sean Bean will always be my favourite.

I do like Johnny Depp.

I like Tom Hank and Leo DiCaprio (actually I like a lot of actors, lol)
For actress, I'm in team of Meryl Streep (of course), Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Lawrence

OMG. So not a fair post as I have too many to name! :haha: But I do like (and in no particular order):

- Leonardo DiCaprio
- Liam Neison
- Megan Fox (I'd become a lesbian for that one!)
- Robert Downy Jr
- Charlie Hannum (please, don't judge)
- Johnny Depp
- Tom Cruise
- Jim Carrey
- Robin Williams
- Conchata Ferrell
- Scarlett Johansson

Sean Bean will always be my favourite.

I do like Johnny Depp.

Johnny Depp is my favourite actor too! I think that he's definetely one of the best in this sphere and I like almost all movies with him :blush:

Tough to choose an order for these but the first 5 brilliant actors or actresses I can think of are..

Tom Hanks, he has done so many amazing movies, Saving Private Ryan, Forrest Gump, Castaway, so many!

Leonardo Di Caprio, he has been in a couple of my very favourite movies, Titanic, The Beach, Shutter Island.

Robert De Niro, Brilliant actor, love all the gangster movies :)

Natalie Portman, I love Star Wars like crazy and also The Thor movies, also she is just amazing :)

Samuel L Jackson, He is in everything!! some bad admittedly but Pulp Fiction is one of the best, Love the Avengers movies, he's in Star Wars even love Snakes on a Plane! :)

Honorable Mentions to Al Pacino, Daniel Day Lewis, Meryl Streep, Morgan Freeman and Judi Dench :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->