Favourite Christmas Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything Christmassy!! I have Christmas music in my car all year round! :blush: x

frosty the snowman!!!!

actually love that song!!!!

i no its xmas when i hear "all i want 4 xmas is you" i love that song and if im out with my girlfriends i tend 2 think i can actually sing it in tune just as good as mariah haha !!!!

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

This is always on my mobile when it hits december as my ringtone and always on in the house :)

Im not a big fan of xmas songs tbh!!
I do like All i want for christmas by mariah tho :)

Santa Baby by Marilyn Monroe!! :wohoo:
No wonder she's a sex symbol!!

I love Last Christmas and All I Want For Christmas Is You too. :happydance:
xx

it has to be Let it Snow by Dean Martin for me (I also like White Christmas by Bing Crosby)
as a slightly more modern one then its Wham and Last Christmas.....I love Christmas songs!!

I am 27 and love the old ones!

So This Is Christmas by John Lennon...
and
Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt!

We got married in New York on Dec 10th 05 and had Fairytale of New York as the last dance - everyone was up on the dancefloor singing along. Great memories and that has to be my fave Xmas song.

And Santa Baby too!

I have to say that since this thread has began, all that has been playing in my head is Christmas songs. ROFL!

I love So this is christmas by John Lennon and the one by Mariah Carey All i want for christmas is you or whatever it is called x

i wish it could be christmas everyday by slade x it gets me inthe mood x

I love just about all of them, so it's very hard to pick a favorite! I think for me, it depends on who's doing the singing!

i wish it could be christmas everyday by slade x it gets me inthe mood x

yes i love that one, makes me go all tingly when i here it!! i also love band aid and the pogues and i know its not technically a christmas song ut east 17- stay!!!

omg i love them all !! But my faves are deffo

Oh i wish it could be christmas everyday - slade
so this is christmas - John lennon
all i want for christmas - Mariah Carey

They really get me in the mood :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members