favourite yankee scent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chocolate Layer Cake

Bought it last night. Oh.my.god.

Failing that it's Snowflake Cookie or Black Coconut

Christmas eve tho I did buy a different 1 the other day and it's lush too it was fugi apple.
Xx

Cranberry chutney and coconut vanilla

Summer scoop but not very christmasy I will be getting some new winter ones soon I do like the cinnamon stick too

I love the Christmas cookie and merry marshmallow for Christmas. My fave at the min is spiced orange it is gorgeous

Cranberry Ice and Red Apple wreath

Christmas Eve, without a doubt! I love the cinnamon ones too. I only buy them at Christmas :haha:

Black coconut and egg nog. Prefer village candles now tho x

The only one i hsve tried is the vanilla cupcake one, im going tomorrow to see if i can get some Christmassy ones :)

Picked up a few new Christmas ones over the weekend - Merry Marshmallow and Snowflake Cookie.

OMG I must have that eggnog one for my hubby!! Never heard of that one!

I really like black cherry and buttercream. Completely different but two of my favourites.

Have been desperately trying to find Tahitian tiare flower for rio's nanny. It's her all time favourite but not available in UK anymore :(

Bought a salted caramel last year, it was lush literally could have eaten it!

Black cherry and cinnamon stick, I also love white linen and lace, soft blanket and snow in love :cloud9:

Bought a salted caramel last year, it was lush literally could have eaten it!

I so agree!! That's my fav! x

I do love vanilla lime, spiced orange and bahama breeze too x

Whilst we're talking Yankees do any of you UK ladies know where you can find the plug ins?

My absolute favorite is Midsummer's Night. There's a new scent called Magical Frosted Forest on their US website I saw while browsing that I really want to try this year. I also love Balsam & Cedar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"