Favourtie Boys names

KX said:
Isn't Harlen the stones you get on houses? :?
No idea? i heard it on Britains youngest mums the show. and i thought it sound lovely

I liked

Jack
Joshua
Ryan
Adam
Thomas

I am so original when it comes to names, with me having an old womans name i didn't want my kids going through the same teasing as i did! :roll:

Kids can be so cruel! :(

there are lovely name but i think of the kids in school i grew up with and i dont like ur names coz all them kids where get

Iwantone!!! said:
there are lovely name but i think of the kids in school i grew up with and i dont like ur names coz all them kids where get
jack - pain in the arse
joshua - turn out ot be gay (not that im against gays)
Ryan - swot
Adam another pain in the arse at 15 havng trantrums
thomas got his girl 14 up the duff

bit random!! :?

no not ramdon i love the names but i dont like them as thery rmember of ppl in school and i haev but the reason beside them

Well Yvonne I like them names cause me and OH were discussing Joshua last nite, we love Joshua James -1 name and Ryan, Kyle etc :D

Good choices :wink:

Yvonne said:
I liked

Jack
Joshua
Ryan
Adam
Thomas

I am so original when it comes to names, with me having an old womans name i didn't want my kids going through the same teasing as i did! :roll:

Kids can be so cruel! :(

lol they were like all the names i was gunna choose 4 chloe(except ryan) but im glad she was a girl cos they all made the top 20 names of 05 :shock:

Lol,

My son is going to be as common as muck!! LMAO

Iwantone!!! said:
jack - pain in the arse
joshua - turn out ot be gay (not that im against gays)
Ryan - swot
Adam another pain in the arse at 15 havng trantrums
thomas got his girl 14 up the duff

OMG hun that’s just not on! Its offensive in a way not only have you picked up on every name a member has said she liked but you’ve then ripped it to shreds! Also consider that some of those names ARE actually the names of ours members kiddies – Imagine reading that it could go one of 3 ways 1) ignored 2) annoyed 3) easily offended & upset by such a comment next to the name of THEIR child!

Please consider other peoples feelings THINK FIRST!

I was alerted to this thread - I think that sort of answers your question hun!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->