February 2008 Mommies - R u still here?

Mango

Reaction score
Just wondering if the February 2008 Mommies are still around.
How are you doing these days? Has everyone settled in ok? :happydance:

Im new but my LO was born Feb 15th bang on my due date :D

loving every minute but shes growing soooo fast :(

Hey there Carrie! I totally feel ya, my lili one is growing super fast too. Did you find that you settled in ok. I think it was 2 months or so before I could say that I was officially settled.

yeah we were settled within a week :D

even tho ive 2 older boys i still feel like everything is new maybe coz of the big age gap or maybe coz its a girl dunno?? but im lovin it :D

hows things wi u and ur wee family?? wen was ur LO born??

My lil one was born Fb 10th. She's my first so it was all very new to me!! Breast feeding got off to a rough start but I think I have mastered it now. I'm hoping I can keep going until she is 6months at least.

I'm getting much more sleep now than before which help me to feel far less stressed.

You have two older boys wow, they must have been super excited about thier lil sis! I certainly admire you for the energy it must take with 2 other lil ones.

Hey..Im still here! Kyle was born 18th feb, 4 days after his due dute.

I tried the breastfeeding thing, I lasted 5 days and stoped. I was scared because at first kyle would feed for one hour at a time, every 4 hours. Then he cut down to just 15 mins, every 4 hours. I was just really weary because I didnt know if he was getin enough.

Luckily kyles now sleeping through, well has been for a week at least. Just hope it lasts!

x

Hey there Xarlenex!! Glad to hear you are doing well hun. I hope you're more rested now with Kyle sleeping through. I certainly don't miss the very early days when my lil one woke every 2 hours through the night.

Are you ladies thinking about having another?

Awww only a few days older and younger than mine :D its amazing how fast they grow innit !!!!

I tried breastfeeding with all of mine but wasnt successful, 1st was 7 weeks early and wouldnt take to it after feeding through tube in his nose and had breastmilk in bottles but just wanted bottles when he got home , 2nd and my new addition I was told to stop as I got a viral thing and was advised it could harm baby so good on you for breatfeeding

glad your managing to sleep more, my little girl is fab has slept thru from about 3 weeks old:happydance:

Id never say no to more but 3 is enough for now lol

what about you?? you want more??

I'm still here to, Jasmine is getting such a great lil girl, shes soo alert now

Oh yea I want more. At first I wanted 5! However, with the worries n difficult pregnancy the figure has dropped till 3 :)

I'm still here, well occasionally anyway, lol!!

Alex was born on the 20th Feb, only 12 days late, grrr!!

Rylee and I are still around, she was born on the 16th!

Doing good too

Aww glad you are all still around. And everyone seems to be doing so well. We'll have to post some recent pics, they grow so fast!!

My daughter rolls over and is trying to creep/crawl but gets a lil frustrated as she can't make it anywhere just yet.

me and my gummy one are here, usually lurking around 9pm and on (british time)
Rhiannon was born on feb 1st a week and a day early via c-section..
cant believe how hard it was to begin with even though people kept telling me i had a "good" baby who never cried..
do want more at some point but with a baby to bring up a house to buy and a wedding to plan for next year im pretty much booked up lol..
glad everyones settled in to their new role..
kids eh dontcha just luv 'em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->