February Mummy's Meet 2009 - Poll

P

pinkmummy

I can't make 2 polls but would also like to know places to go and dates people prefer. Here are a few I have come up with.

Chester
Blackpool
Manchester

I have also opted for September as that gives everyone plenty of notice xxx

Blackpool would be nice hun as the older kids like Caitlyn, karlum and jack etc can play on the beach xx

Any, I live in Manchester but Blackpool and Chester are all within an hours drive so I don't mind:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey, just thought....Erin was born 27th Jan 3 weeks early....she was due Feb, am I still allowed to come?:blush::blush::blush:

Of course you are hun! :D :hugs: How is little Erin now? Cant beleive our babies are nearly 6 months :cry: xxx

Erin's coming on a real treat thanks....it's scary how time flies isn't it?:cry:

How are you coping with 2 of them....I found the jump from 1 to 2 kids a real shock:muaha:

Wish I could come but I live waaaaaaayyyy to far up in Scotland :cry: x

It is. I can't believe Thomas is nealy 5 months! :shock:

Yeah 1 to 2 is definately a big shock lol its a lot easier now but it wasnt to start with! :(

Awww no Chloesmummy we will have to try and have another meet up north! :D x

I'll be back at work then :cry: so even if I could make it (which I doubt, as they're too far... ) it would have to be a weekend for me....

Sorry :(

ooooooo no anna we'll come and kidnap you out of work :rofl: you have GOT to come.
Hevz u got to come as well you are still a feb mummy i can't belive how quick these babies are growing, how are you hun? :hug:
Chloes mum we can all come see you one day, we'll have a chloesmum meeting :hug:

oooh ill come i dont drive but chester and blacpool arent that far from me on the train
would have to be a mon or a tues though as i go back to work on the 3rd sept am doing weds, thurs and fri

Not many votes but never mind lol. Looks like a weekend is going to be best for people so far. Still not sure on the date yet, is there any dates people CAN'T do? xx

You're too far away from me too :cry:

Although could do anyday, all the locations are a bit far away from me :-(

Could we do something more central as I'm sure there are some Southerners too!

x

You're too far away from me too :cry:

I'm in South Wales - although could do anyday, all the locations are a bit far away from me :-(

Could we do something more central as I'm sure there are some Southerners too!

x

I thought Chester was quite southern :blush: Can you tell I never ook Geography at school lol :rofl: x

I might be able to do manchester... I'm back to work on 21st sept tho and im on hols from 9th - 16th...

I'm easy

.....but don't tell everyone:haha::haha::haha:

It's ok Hevz - we'll keep quiet :winkwink:

I can do anyday but I'm not going to make the Northern meets :cry:

Maybe we'll do a more Southern/central one!!! :thumbup:

x

It's ok Hevz - we'll keep quiet :winkwink:

I can do anyday but I'm not going to make the Northern meets :cry:

Maybe we'll do a more Southern/central one!!! :thumbup:

x

Where are you....it doesn't say on your avatar thingy:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread