Fed up and F'd off!

kizzyt

Loving my baby girl
Reaction score
Morning ladies,

Just a bit of a rant really, I am so fed up waiting for AF to get here. It's 6 weeks today since I started bleeding and I just thinking it's a bit rude that she's making me wait so long! ha! I dont know what to expect, I dont feel she's coming but I dont feel pregnant either. It's hard enough dealing with the m/c and the whole world and his wife around me being pregnant without being able to put a physical full stop on it and open the next chapter, ARRRRGGHHH!!! I feel like crying at my desk!!

I think I'll book a docs appt Thurs if nothing happens before then, it will be 6 weeks since ERPC on Wed so hopefully I'll come on before that. Otherwise at least if I have a chat with the doc I might feel better.

sorry, had to get that out!!

OH Kizzy...sorry she hasn't shown up yet...the waiting game sucks...you're still in the realm of normal but I can totally understand wanting some answers and to get back on track as soon as possible. I hope they can help explain what's going on! (I agree why is everybody else so freaking fertile!!!)

thanks honey, you're so supportive and positive, I really appreciate it x

Im sorry she hasnt shown up yet, have you been testing?
x

I tested neg on Sat, I wasnt even that upset as I knew I wasnt as no symptoms but I was going out drinking so wanted to make sure!! I'll test again before the docs if I go to make sure but we've not even had sex for two weeks now as I dont feel like it much and I keep expecting my period. ARRRGGGGHHH bloody bodies!!

:hugs: The wait is awful. We didn't try during our first cycle after our m/c, but it still seemed like forever for the witch to show, even though she was actually on time after all was said and done (I have very long cycles).

I just wanted to give you a hug and hope that everything turns out well!!

Hey there,

just read your post and wanted to say hi and that we are going through exactly the same thing but a few days apart!! My ERPC was 6 weeks ago and as Grandbleu will testify, I too am driving myself nuts waiting for my AF to arrive. I just want to know where I am in my cycle so my DH and I can move on and start TTC right away.
I think it's so hard and completely leaves you in limbo- and is it just me or is everyone I'm surrounded by pregnant??!!
I have heard it can take up to 3 months for the AF to arrive ( I was busy researching it this morning!) and that thought alone is enough to make me want to cry! Do let me know what your doctor says, if you decide to go, as I, for one, would be very interested :)

Here's hoping we get our AF's soon (never thought I would see the day when I would actually want it to arrive ;) )

S xx

Good luck with the :Witch: coming soon...it's so frustrating waiting for her to visit!
Sorry for your loss x

Hey there,

just read your post and wanted to say hi and that we are going through exactly the same thing but a few days apart!! My ERPC was 6 weeks ago and as Grandbleu will testify, I too am driving myself nuts waiting for my AF to arrive. I just want to know where I am in my cycle so my DH and I can move on and start TTC right away.
I think it's so hard and completely leaves you in limbo- and is it just me or is everyone I'm surrounded by pregnant??!!
I have heard it can take up to 3 months for the AF to arrive ( I was busy researching it this morning!) and that thought alone is enough to make me want to cry! Do let me know what your doctor says, if you decide to go, as I, for one, would be very interested :)

Here's hoping we get our AF's soon (never thought I would see the day when I would actually want it to arrive ;) )

S xx

I just saw this after commenting in another thread that we're at the same stage! I hear ya, and I'll let you know what doc says. I am sure they cant do much about it and will just tell me to be patient but I am crap at that! :)

I havent had AF now for nearly 4 months, and I've never wanted it so bad! haha! When I came off the pill in March after 2 years on it with no periods, it took 9 weeks to come on so I am really hoping it's not going to be the same this time!! the good thing was I regulated pretty much immediately to 28 days and got preg in three cycles just NTNP which we'd hope to do again this time. but in first cycle would be ideal for me this time!! :)

It's crap isn't it??!! All this guessing as to what our bodies are going to do- never paid much attention before we decided to try for a baby and now, well its all a bit confusing! I came off the pill in March also, was lucky that my AF came exactly 28/29 days apart, but now this wait is incredible, with each day seeming like a year!
I'm too scared to go to my doctor as it's only been 6 weeks and am sure they'll tell me to wait a bit longer- good job Xmas is coming as really need the distraction :)

S xx

ok, so I went to the docs, and as expected I was very emotional and sobbed my heart out. she was really kind and understanding and said my body's just taking time to get back to normal and heal. it makes complete sense and I feel better for seeing her, she said to come back first week of Jan if I dont come on by then. She did make me feel really positive though, she said my fertility was high as I fell pregnant quickly for my age (grand old 35 3 cycles after coming off the pill) and I should have no problem falling again. she also said that as a rule they dont give early scans to the next pregnancy if you've only had one m/c but they can sometimes swing it so fingers crossed for that next time. she told me to go away and enjoy christmas (obvs she didnt advocate drinking lots of wine but what the hell I'm gonna!) and she is sure I'll be back to normal by the new year :)

Have some wine and enjoy it :wine:! I'm glad she gave you good hope for future trying:happydance:. I'm going to get an early scan just to make sure even if I have to pay for it. Have a festive holiday!

Wow that's really reassuring stuff from the doc :) Have to say made me feel a whole lot better and it's not even my Doctor! I guess sometimes we just need to hear it from the professionals, but like you intend to enjoy a few cheeky glasses of wine over the festive season and just wait and see what's in store for me- not going to lie and say it's going to be easy but I'm going to give it a damn good try!
Glad you're feeling better about it all now xx

Yay for the doc telling you you could have wine!!

I paid for an early scan with my son at 7 weeks, it was definatly worth it to stop the worry for a few more weeks.

Good Luck x

hey ladies, I got my period yesterday! yay! I was actually dancing round the house and cheering, even called my mum to tell her, my OH thinks I am slightly mad. I feel so good to be back to "normal", although I have felt rubbish all weekend, killer back ache and bad tummy but we've been snowed in so its been nice to just laze about and take it easy. so once this AF is over its back to seeing what happens for us, I dont do temps and opk's and all of that, just let nature take its course whilst being more aware of what's happening with my body :)

So happy you are out of limbo and your body is cooperating...now you can get into serious TTC mode in the new year. :hugs:

Hooray! A month ago I would have thought anyone who wanted their period to arrive was mad...but I'm fervently hoping mine will arrive asap so I can return to normal and TTC again. Congrats that the witch has finally paid her visit...now get BDing! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->