fed up at the moment

XsarahGrace

OH, and Boo
Reaction score
i got down to 10st 2 months ago and lately i have just not bothered and back to 11st 4 and i feel fat but i hate the thought of going to the gym and being looked at by skinny girls, i dont eat to bad but when i am bored i will eat, i mean lately i have been eat a bag of caramel nibbles a day and i just don't know how to get motivated, oh has told me if i don't get back to the way i want then i'm just going to feel miserable with myself, and it's true but i can't get the push to do it, my friend had a baby 3 months ago and is back in her size 8 clothes i just feel like i can't lose it.

how did other people get motivated?
:shrug:i'm at a loss

my biggest help was taking pictures & seeing the progress! Then when down so many lbs i think dam i aint putting that 2st back on EVER!

Thanks my oh made me do it the other day and look in the mirror about what i hate and took a picture of how i look and all it did was make me cry and eat more as a comfort thing because it made me unhappy but i have got to kick my arse in gear and get the weight off i can't just keep moopping around about it

i know it can be hard! Totally understand it can drive you too food.
i was 9/10st pre-preg when i took first pics after 2nd baby, i could have died i was 16st2lb. At first i was just upset then once that passed.
i was in frame of mind i have to do this until i got that in my head it worked.

I have this problem all the time. Hubby says I look fine but if i dont like it then im the only person who can do anything about it. So I started cooking everything from scratch at home and have now started marathon training. And the best bit is the more exercise you do, you can treat yourself with chocolate every now and again as you'll be burning off the calories while your exercising

If you get into a routine with exercising or going to the gym it will be easier, then on the days that you don't go you will feel like something is missing in your life!

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->