fed up, had enough, cant cope...

AmysBumpNo3

Reaction score
everything i do lately just seems to be so hard!
yes the pregnancy makes things harder to do which isnt really the problem but im mentally not coping.

im still potty training my daughter and im really proud of how well shes doing, its prooving hard but it seems that thats the easiest thing im doing atm. im just giving up on other things.
just cant be bothered to go shopping, just cant be bothered to have friends round, just cant be bothered to sort out bills etc

todays been perticually stressfull, i have a bearded dragon called kimmi whos about 2yrs old. and since my husband adopted a ferrett 3days ago, kimmi has gone wild! the smallest of things make him go crazy, especially new pets. i cant hold him, he keeps biting me and is constantly trying to get out. (its the most annoying sound in the world, a lizard with claws constantly scratching at the glass and headbutting it)

i know this sounds perthetic but this happenes every 4months or so its its so much hard work getting him to calm down and be nice again. it takes hours of training a day! im just thinking of giving him up to someone who can give him more time. i really dont want to but hes....p***ing me off! you should see the state of my hands, i was only trying to clam him down and there well cut up!

think maybe im just over reacting, thats what hubby says anyways. i just need to vent i supose.

anyone else get like this, not just over pets...but most things?

hi hun
I definitely have days like that. And the only thing that fixes it is if I can manage to have a nice long uninterrupted rest (which if I don't get, I go crazy) and it really sounds like that is what you need. I don't think you are over reacting...pregnancy is a huge transformation for your body to undergo, let alone your emotions and let alone looking after other kids and pets and household.

Can you just tell your OH, or anyone close 'I'm going to to mad if I don't get some rest' and arrange for an afternoon where you can just be by yourself for a bit?

I hope you feel better soon.

I don't have much I can say to help but I do hope it gets better soon. Try and arrange for you to have an afternoon or at least a few hours to yourself. Sending you big :hug:

xx

I'm so with you Hon. :hugs:

I have a 14yr old who wont lift a finger unless I boot him up the backside, a toddler who isn't very well and as such is grizzling all the time poor little mite. I've got 2cats who can't decide whether to be in or out and a dog who barks at anyone walking past our house; usually when LO is sound asleep. My hubby works form 10am til 10pm and I can't lift my head up for more than 30mins at a time.

Hey ho :lol: such is life. I'm just napping when I can and making dinner as small an affair as possible.

btw I just nearly misspelled walking with an 'N' :blush: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"