Fed up of false starts!

Beee

Reaction score
So last night was having contractions every 10 minutes for about 3 hours....which fizzled out into nothing.

Today baby has been really quiet, so I've been up to ante natal clinic to be monitored. While on the monitor for 90 minutes was having 2-3 moderate contractions every 10 minutes. Mw tried to do a sweep but cervix is still too posterior. She tried to pull it round to the front (ouch) but couldn't.
I'm getting so impatient now, just want baby here safe and sound (&soon!!)
Rant over! :rofl:
Xx

Ugh me too... On Wednesday I was certain I was going into the early stages of labour. Woke up with cramps, had a small trickle of fluid and then contractions for about 5 hours. Then.... Nothing! Grrr...

Same here! Midwife managed to perform a sweep yesterday on my posterior cervix (very ouch), started to pour of blood late last night so went to hospital, was 3cm and contracting all night, then it all stopped and I haven't had a contraction since 6am...it's now 9pm! So fed up, I just want this baby out safely!

It's very frustrating. I had terrible false labor with my son for a week before true labor started. All that false labor was disappointing but it did get me 4 cm dilated 75 % effaced before labor really started. So less labor time for me. This time around I'm 36 wks and false labor started this past Wednesday. I'm 2cm dilated 50% effaced with baby head down and very low. So we shall see. Hope everything happens soon for you love.

I went through the same, it wont be much longer now for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->