Fed up of feeling rubbish

ktod

Reaction score
I know I'm lucky as a I haven't had severe symptoms like some people get but I'm just so fed up of feeling tired, headachy, nauseous all day.

I have no motivation to do anything. I can barely be bothered to speak to people at work. I don't go anywhere anymore. My house is getting more neglected everyday, I've given up cooking. I'm just a mess. I could happily stay in bed all day everyday except that's not possible.

I'm not depressed, But I'm acting like I'm in depression!!! I really don't remember first tri being like this last time. It better get better soon!!M

I know I'm lucky as a I haven't had severe symptoms like some people get but I'm just so fed up of feeling tired, headachy, nauseous all day.

I have no motivation to do anything. I can barely be bothered to speak to people at work. I don't go anywhere anymore. My house is getting more neglected everyday, I've given up cooking. I'm just a mess. I could happily stay in bed all day everyday except that's not possible.

I'm not depressed, But I'm acting like I'm in depression!!! I really don't remember first tri being like this last time. It better get better soon!!M

No advice just letting you know your not alone.. I could have written this post 😞

Yeah, no words of wisdom here, but feeling the exact same. I had a list of things to do this half term and I've done about 10% of it because I just can't be bothered!

I am feeling exactly the same. The thought of even turning on the washing machine, let alone hanging and folding, is making me exhausted. I have no idea how I am going to survive work during the week :( I am lying around all day, napping at stupid times and just don't want to do ANYTHING! I really don't want the weekend to end.. It's already Sunday afternoon :(

You are definitely not alone! I also don't remember it being like this the first time. This is ridiculous. I really hope it passes soon.

Except for being nauseous, It is me. If I had a choice, I'd stay in bed ALL day. I do not mind this feeling though.
And I am so grateful I do not have morning sickness.

But, every day, I am soon tired, that the only position I can see myself in is horizontal.

Stay strong and big hugs:hugs:

Yup, that's me too. I have to gear myself up to even getting off the sofa and my house is falling down around my ears.

Counting the days to 2nd Tri.

Me too - feeling totally awful �� bring on the 2nd tri. I'm 11+3 so hopefully it will fade and then we will all get that boost of energy we are due! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->