Fed up of pains leading nowhere!

Girly922

Reaction score
Pretty pointless post but just needed to moan.

For the past week or so I've been getting increased braxton hicks. Slightly painful ones but they don't go anywhere. They just fizzle out. Those and the period-like pain I wake up with most mornings. And the backache. Getting fed up of my body messing me about now!

Desperate for some labour dust here!!

this is me also, lay awake for two hours ladt night timing contractions only for them to die off. twice thts hapnd, sick n tired of it! i feel ur pain!xx

I am onto week 3 of this torture, grrrrrrrrrrr

Oh no, sorry to hear you're both suffering too!! Doesn't it just suck? I wish baby would just decide to come, and actually come. X

It drives you nuts, I keep getting the clear outs both ends soz tmi too but no real contractions yet

Can I jump on the boat?.... It's sooo frustrating :( I've given up even trying tonotice them or time them now :dohh:

I'm only getting the clear out from one end plus lots of nausea. No actual throwing up though. Feels like 1st tri all over again with the morning sickness!!

I'm with you. My pains have grown quite intense over the last couple of weeks, and much more frequent. The other night I even started timing them! Then I go to bed and wake up to nothing. Seriously think I need to quit sleeping, its not like I get that much or any quality sleep.

Can I jump on the boat?.... It's sooo frustrating :( I've given up even trying tonotice them or time them now :dohh:

I don't bother timing them. They're not strong enough, and they're not increasing in frequency really. But I can't seem to ignore them as they are slightly painful.

Ugh, right there with you! SO FRUSTRATING!! I've been contracting every 10-15 minutes all night and they just don't get any worse or closer together. Certainly makes for a poor nights sleep. :dohh:

I hope your bubba arrives soon x

What is it with night times too? Sounds like I'm not the only one not sleeping at the moment. I go to bed with tightenings. Take hours to fall asleep. And then wake up with just period pains that seem to die out after a few hours.

Was hoping too hear that you were progressing wilsey.

Lets hope these babies don't keep us waiting too long!!

Same here ladies, I have been having all of these symptoms since 36 weeks! Baby was 4/5ths engaged at 36 weeks too and still bloody here! :wacko:

Well I had another bad night of it. Really thought I might've been getting somewhere last night too. Pains got a lot stronger and lots of nausea. Was pacing around the house at 1am this morning. Finally managed to rest up and get some sleep. Woke to minor braxton hicks. Nothing more.

I'm spending today bouncing on my ball, housework and lots of walking. Hoping I can increase these BHs to actually do some good!

I was awake last night and the backache and belly pains were getting pretty intense- got excited thinking 'this is it' only for nothing else to happen and not even the slightest twinge since.
Like you I also seem to have it all at night time when Im trying to get some rest!

I'm in the same boat and past my due date. I got checked yesterday and no dilation progress at all. But I woke up this morning to more severe pain and a bloody show so maybe something is finally happening.

Yep, I'm now past my due date, and every night starting around 8 it gets bad (when baby wakes up). Back pain, pelvic pain, and a lot of sharp shooting pains (TMI) in cervix and bum hole area as well as lower abs, along with some braxton hicks. I have started dreading bedtime because I know it's coming. I hope it's actually doing something (I was less than a cm on Friday, and by Tuesday morning I was almost 3cm, so something was happening!) Good luck Hun, hopefully something happens for you (and me!)

Im only at 36 weeks but my BH have significantly increased in the last few days (im actually releived, I was worried it was abnormal)....looks like Ill be in the same boat as you all for the next few weeks....boooo

Yep, I'm now past my due date, and every night starting around 8 it gets bad (when baby wakes up). Back pain, pelvic pain, and a lot of sharp shooting pains (TMI) in cervix and bum hole area as well as lower abs, along with some braxton hicks. I have started dreading bedtime because I know it's coming. I hope it's actually doing something (I was less than a cm on Friday, and by Tuesday morning I was almost 3cm, so something was happening!) Good luck Hun, hopefully something happens for you (and me!)

That sounds very promising!! And makes me hopeful that this nighttime discomfort is working towards something at least. Really hope you haven't got too much longer to wait!!

Me too! And hopefully your baby doesn't decide to be 'fashionably late' like mine is! :)

Well I've had my 1st day in about a week of constant back achy, crampy Braxton Hicks. They're driving me mad as I just know they are not leading to anything significant tonight! :dohh:.... Either come on full force or GO AWAY!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->