Fed up with my cycle...progesterone?

captainj1

Mum of two
Reaction score
Hey girls

I got AF today on cd24. Last cycle lasted 26 days, the one before that 28 days. Before I had DS my cycles were 29-31 days.

Anyway, what frustrates me most is that AF lasts about a week (with 2-3 heavy days and the rest light) and I get brown or pink tinged cm a week before AF arrives, which becomes brown spotting about 2 days before AF arrives. I've always had the brown spotting but the week long tinged cm is new post DS.

I feel really low at the moment, TTC#2 is emotionally draining and having coloured discharge for 14 days of a 24 day cycle is pissing me off as I don't feel like I have a good chance of conceiving.

Does anyone have any advice or similar experiences? It took us 7 months to conceive DS and we have been trying to TTC#2 for 4 cycles now. I'm 37 in July.

TIA

I realize this post is old but I wanted to answer anyway. I think going to your Gyn is a good idea. Maybe they can do a post coital test to see if the sperm are able to live in the cervical fluid, they can also check your hormones and just make sure they are ok and your thyroid.
Hope this helps.
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"