Fed up

Irish Baby

Reaction score
Feeling so fed up with feeling crappy and not being able to eat. Have lost 10lbs so far and my BMI is already below normal so I can't afford to loose any more.

The smell of food, even the thoughts of it make me run for the bathroom to be sick. Really wish it would pass soon I feel so useless with my two boys as I'm always feeling so crappy :shrug:

Have you spoken to your MW or ObGyn about it? Can they give you anything for it? I'm on Zofran here, still puking at least once a day, but it's better than the 4 times I was going in a day. I also can't eat much, the thought of food alone makes me feel so ill. I am currently living off of cranberry juice, saltines, yogurt, jello and soup. I have only lost 3lbs, but i feel like a zombie. I sympathize with you so much hun, I'm sending you an internet hug.

Aww thank you :hugs: :hugs:
I didn't think I'd be able to get any anti sickness meds till after 12 wks, when I mentioned it to my GP she just says it's great! And a great sign that all is going well :shrug: which is the most important thing I just feel bad for my family being constantly tiered and sick and moaning all the time...

I never had any sickness with my two boys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->