Fed up :(

queenieplum

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just wanted to vent some frustration. The dreaded AF arrived today and as I am sat here typing this out I could cry. It was our fourth cycle of trying. Not as long as some ladies on here at all I know.

This week too I heard that FOUR of my friends were pregnant, two of them 'didn't really try', I am trying my best to be happy for them, but its so incredibly hard. I so desperately want to get on with my life of having children, its so hard to stay positive isn't it.

I am off to the doctor next week to show her my calendar, fertile days etc and see if she can help us with where we go from here. I'm 39, and pretty sure I am ovulating every month as I am getting an LH surge on my OPKs, bought CP too to try and help us. I guess really its just down to luck. My partner is on shift work too so timing is qute tricky some months, we just manage.

Thanks for listening to my woes, I will pick myself up out of this and try again next cycle...

I understand how you feel hun..

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/kLHGp1.png

I have been there it's always hardest the when af arrives. I know it isn't fair some people get pg so easy I never have figured out why i am not one of them either.
Just keep getting healthier and trying new things and you will get your BFP.

BTW D mom I love your new pictures! I really look forward to chatting with you guys lately too (my friends in the computer) IT's one place i can be totaly honest about all this ttc stuff.

I understand your frustrations too. I'm spotting today. AF is due tomorrow and it will mean we'll be on our 8th cycle TTC. I totally understand!! I know of 5 people pregnant who announced it in the most recent weeks and my sister told me last night @ her b-day dinner of a friend's wife that just gave birth recently. They keep it a secret from everyone that they were even expecting...they live some distance away. I had to leave the room to have a cry. Seems so unfair @ times. I'm fed up as well.

I understand being fed up. My fiance is saying now that TTC is out of the question because it would be too much of a strain on our relationship emotionally, and financially. He is now saying he doesn't even think he wants kids. This is out of nowhere.

Just started AF yesterday. Bled through my pants at work today despite having a super absorbant tampon in and a superabsorbant overnight pad!

Just wanna leave work and crawl into bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

Good luck to everyone who is really "Trying" with a willing partner...

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:hugs:
Ugh, having 4 friends announce a pregnancy in just a few days sounds overwhelming.
I probably would have to go to the ER to have them repair my tongue. I would need stitches from biting it so much.

Four... ooh, that's tough. There were 3 of my mates in April who all announced in the same week and that was pretty bad. So I know how you feel. There have just been 2 more this week round here, I'm not sure why they always come in twos - at least twos!
Chin up, lovely. x :hugs:

Dmom, your toothy dog is hilarious.

Yeah, this is tough, I know. I've got nothing but hugs. Here you go: :hugs:

I have been looking around at all these people who seem to manage to get pregnant so easily. Maybe they don't but it seems that way. They either seem to have a bump or a baby or small children. I am so jealous! Oh, apart from when the child is screaming!!

I had a moment a couple of days ago when I was frustrated that I can't seem to achieve what women were apparently put on this earth for! I know that when (pma) I manage it, it will be a much wanted baby. I don't actually discuss my frustrations with my husband as I don't want to stress him out!

I am a bit (very) fed up that my O weekend is coming up and my husband is away friday and saturday night. I haven't told him how tragic that bad timing is because it can't be changed. I am just going to have to keep my fingers crossed and catch him as much as possible!!

Thanks so much ladies for your support and kind words, feeling much better today.... xxx

Oh gods, there's another one! This one's a birth - didn't even know they were PG.
Okay perhaps they come in threes. :(

Got my period today :growlmad: I'm trying everything here.. it's like every month I add one more thing. I started temping.. so I figure next month is my month. After 10 cycles... one being a chemcial.. These next 3 months I know it will be my turn. I'm staying positive.. if not I know I have a back up plan.. gonna get tests done.
It's extremely hard to see everyone around you pregnant, or having babies. I just think one day it will be me and I'll look back and laugh.
One of my close friends tried first month had sex 4 days during ovulation time and got pregnant, she's 37. I was like oh no biggie, i'll be fine!
Well.. everyone is different, everyone has a different story, this will be ours!
:hugs:

BTW: This coming cycle plan
SMEP
OPKs
PRESEED
SOFTCUPS

Done & Done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads