Feeding an 'older' baby....

Pielette

Mum to little men
Reaction score
... is like feeding an octopus. I imagine :haha:

Honestly, the legs are flailing, the arms are trying to grab my face/neck/jumper, he lifts his head and turns it twisting my nipple in his mouth when his brother walks past to see what he's doing, he even sometimes grabs his feet at the same time!

He also has a new fun habit of trying to grab my nipple and bring it to his mouth :dohh: Most of the time I manage to be too quick for him but earlier today I wasn't quick enough and my poor skin got pinched, ouch! I think he thinks it's like dinner time and my poor boobs are bits of broccoli :haha:

ugh i totally know what you mean lol once he started to move about a bit it was crazy and its even harder now to NIP lol. he is so easily distracted at everything lol too funny :)

Phoebe kicks and lifts her legs up and tries to dig her feet into me. She digs her nails into my arm. Her favourite trick is to stick her arm in the air, pull my glasses/hair and my nose/lips. My child is a bully!!!

I get toy cars driven over my face plus muffled sound effects. Nice that they can multitask...

Ah yes sound effects! "mmm. MMMM!!! ooo mmmm ahhh" my milk must be delicious lol

Just an hour ago I was punch, kicked, scratched and smacked LOL.

All I wanted was to lie in bed & feed her to sleep. Alas. She had to go in her crib to self settle :haha:

Phoebe's bedtime feed consisted of her ramming her fingers in my mouth and yanking my bottom lip down, scratching it in the process!

Luckily she fell asleep quickly!!

Isaac is a nightmare these days. Total strangers get an eyeful coz he decides to swap boobs constantly when milk isnt coming fast enough and insists of pulling and pinching my nipple whilst he feeds from the other. :dohh:

I rarely hold my little fatty now as he's a wriggly little sod and he usually ends up with milk all over his face. I tend to nurse him lying down now, as he's really long and I think it's better for his back (and mine!). He's actually quite good when I NIP as I think he can sense that Mummy's a bit nervous.

6 months on and I still LOVE BFing... despite being scratched, slapped, pinched and punched. Not to mention the fact that he's teething...

Haha, love the multitasking babies! Feed and grab Mummy's nose/stare at the cat/whack Mummy round the head/drive a toy car...

I swear Milo thinks someone's going to come along and try to take the other boob as well. He likes to grab it to make sure it's still there waiting for him :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->