Feel a bit stupid writing this..

Buddysmum89

proud mum of Seb & Lilith
Reaction score
Well, im going to feel daft if this is all in my head but here goes..

My other half is a stickler for sending my mind into overdrive! But it certainly has got me thinking..Recently i went to get measured for a new bra as my others have become so uncomfortable! So to cut a long story quite short i went in a B cup and came out a D..I text other half and he joked i was pregnant..I dismissed this immediately as ive been on the pill for the past year and have taken it religiously so i doubted it..But then it really got me thinking..I don't really have an explanation for my boobs growing 2 cup sizes!..And for the past few weeks my other medical conditions have flared up (I have asthma and eczema) i went months without a sausage and all of a sudden im covered in eczema and cant breathe!..They only ever flare up when im pregnant..The same happened with my son!

But logically thinking i just dont think its possible as me and OH haven't had sex in a few weeks..Maybe a month tops, but he has ordered me to test so we know for definite..But in my heart of hearts i really cannot face a bfn, ive wanted another baby for the past 2 years..So one liners would destroy me!..We both agreed to wait a few months until we got the house sorted and OH had his operation before we thought about baby number 2.

Symptom wise..My appetite is hit and miss, somedays i dont want to eat as i just cant face it, and then other days i cant get enough!, and the tiredness! But im due to go and see the Dr for suspected depression..So i think its more the depression symptoms rather than pregnancy symptoms! If i was pregnant id have no idea when id be due as im not sure when my LMP was, i know it was March sometime but i cant for the life of me remember what day!:dohh:

But whats your take on this?..Is my OH yanking my chain or do i actually have a genuine reason to test?

Thanks Ladies.:flower:

Hmm well the breast thing sounds promising and especially if you are feeling similar to your last pregnancy. I guess the only way you'll know is to test. Sorry I couldn't help more! :hugs: good luck to you! Xxx

Thanks dolly! I'm just terrified of the unknown so going to pick up some tests! but I'm preparing for the one liners :)

Aw I know it's horrible that not knowing. Even once I got my bfp I would panic taking subsequent tests incase they were Bfn. Always devastating to get a bfn cycle. Xxx

Well Firstly Most woman are wearing the wrong size bra, i have went up several cup sizes and not been pregnant. Eczema can just randomly flare up or flare up for various reasons. If you have been taking the pill I'm not sure there maybe a slim chance, you could test to make sure.

Now I'm not saying your pregnant but I'd take a test. There's vhal_x on here who didn't know she was pregnant
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...nd-out-im-pregnant-updated-massive-shock.html

Good luck - keep us updated :flow:

Wow..After reading that thread I feel somewhat terrified lol! I'm testing tomorrow so we will know one way or another! :)

BFN..still no period..we're on day 5..I'm due to start my pill again on Friday..but I just don't want to :( is there still any chance of me being pregnant or has that boat sailed without me! I have one more super drug test hanging around so I'm desperately clinging to hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->