feel different

Mynxie

Reaction score
I feel different this time....I dunno if it's cause I'm numb.... or if it's cause I wasn't attached cause I didn't know or what, but I feel different about it.... does that make sense? I feel confused about feeling like this too.... Oh I dunno..... I just feel numb but a different kind of numb, like everything is happening to someone else :blush:

:hugs: Don't really have any advice for you but thought you could use a :hugs:

thanks huni

i just feel like I'm in no man's land

:hugs:Sorry to hear you are feeling this way.:hugs:

Mynxie i think i may have missed some posts have you had a m/c? Really sorry if you have not been on too much lately, thinking of you hun x

dr thinks I had another MC..... wrote in girlie sanctuary the other day about it huni. I'd got a cpl of BFPs with some internet cheapies and a BFN with a CBD then when AF finally arrived it was like my 1st MC so went to docs, but I just feel so indifferent about all of it

Mynxie, I am sorry u r feeling this way
Try to be strong hun :hugs:

So sorry to hear about what you are going through.

Maybe the numbness you are feeling is because it hasnt quite sunk in yet.

Take some time out for yourself. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Maybe - but I think it's also different because the previous twice I was attached emotionally, I knew, I'd sat and thought about stuff - this time I didn't

Maybe this time cos you wasnt emotionally attached, you dont quite know HOW you should be feeling and this is what is making you confused.

Dont know what to suggest, sorry cant be of more help :hugs:

I think that's it tbh, all the other times I'd thought about stuff, as you do. Planned silly little things, this time I didn't

Mynxie hun, i'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

It must be very difficult with a new set of emotions this time to last time.

I am in awe of how very strong you are. Thinking of you hun xoxo :hugs:

:hugs::hugs:Thinking about you and sending you lots of:hugs::hugs:

Aww hun hope you are bearing up alright :hugs:
If you ever need to chat give me a shout hun and I'll give you my msn addy just you were always there for me when i had my 2 m/cs :hugs:
Danielle xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->